Mental health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 29, 2022
Hi yall, I'm new here looking for Christians to talk about mental health and "do life with". I have bipolar 2 and I'm 23 and married, been thru a traumatic past but Christianity has helped me heal a lot! Looking for others with a similar journey

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi yall, I'm new here looking for Christians to talk about mental health and "do life with". I have bipolar 2 and I'm 23 and married, been thru a traumatic past but Christianity has helped me heal a lot! Looking for others with a similar journey
I hope you find the fellowship you need, Welcome :)

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi Aryainthesky happy to talk about mental health matters anytime as I can relate to it and do understand quite a bit about it due to my own life experiences before I became a Christian and then after i became a Christian...😊

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, dear sister. So glad you came. :):coffee:

God is safe. He is the perfect friend, as well as Father.

1 Peter 5:

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you here. I'm sure you'll make many new friends to discuss your interests with. God bless you and your family!