Mental health

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
248
253
63
Indiana
Please pray that if it is God's will my son Jakeb can go out of his comfort zone and spend time with family. If he can't please pray he is not upset with himself and that God Heals him mind and body. I worry so much about hm. Thank you and God bless you. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Carmen
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheLearner
What do you know about your sons comfort zone? Maybe you could take some notes from what he does to have a family activity where he would feel more inclined to be included.
 
Please pray that if it is God's will my son Jakeb can go out of his comfort zone and spend time with
family. If he can't please pray he is not upset with himself and that God Heals him mind and body.
I worry so much about hm. Thank you and God bless you. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Carmen
1626522v9748pzycx.gif

Amen!
 
Please pray that if it is God's will my son Jakeb can go out of his comfort zone and spend time with family. If he can't please pray he is not upset with himself and that God Heals him mind and body. I worry so much about hm. Thank you and God bless you. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Carmen
I pray the Lord brings others into his life to share their family experiences to help him see this from a different perspective. Maybe this will prove useful. In Jesus name.. 🙏
 
  • Like
Reactions: FlyingDove