Mental Illness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kefa54

My pastor asked if anyone in my family suffered from mental illness. I told him.."No, we enjoy it".

Kefa

How come that you loved it?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Perhaps we need a joke forum for those who don't recognize them ;)

A

atwhatcost

My doctor tells me I should exercise more. I told him I'm allergic to exercising. Who knew there was a skin-scratch test for exercising too?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
How to Achieve Inner Peace

Here's some advice from a top psychologist:

Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot Noir, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kaluha, a packet of Penguins, the remainder of bottle of Prozac, Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel!

A

atwhatcost

How to Achieve Inner Peace

Here's some advice from a top psychologist:

Dr. Neil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Pinot Noir, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kaluha, a packet of Penguins, the remainder of bottle of Prozac, Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel!
Wait a minute! Bailey's isn't Kaluha? No wonder my drinks tasted differently.

(And you forgot chocolate, so you could feel even better. lol)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
No. chocolate was the last item on the list. Can't forget chocolate!

A

atwhatcost

No. chocolate was the last item on the list. Can't forget chocolate!
Sorry. I saw a box of chocolate so was eating them while reading. The last piece got a little foil stuck in it, so I got side tracked and missed it. lol