MERCY

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I pray to show and get mercy indeed...!
I needed to see this because I feel really beaten up - the Christmas song that I am preparing, it is just not going. I have never encountered such difficulty when transfering what is in my head into the program. It is just NOT going. I have the whole song basically composed and when I try to set the basic harmony so I can work further, it just doesnt work and it wont be one piece. Didnt have this issue with any song.
 
Relax my friend - Work on it when you feel like it is a good day. It will get done on the perfect day at the perfect time. And probably be better than what you think.

You know me - I would encourage you to just sing without backup - just your voice with its beautiful sound.
 
Dear SoulWeaver , I do understand that you preparer a Christmas song and it’s not going well. You can do it. You have done it and will still do it.
Can you forget about the song for a moment and do not think about it at all and just take a walk and pray.
If there are some other task around the house or something that you need to do then do those one first. Take a shower and just relax yourself and then you go and start first and take the song as if it’s a new thing. Pretend that it’s completely new you start over. Make sure you pray yourself and then you start. Start and do not bring the past thoughts but try to in present and go into the future with your mind and with what you do.
Take the song slowly and makes sure you are relaxed and focused your mind on what you do but make sure do not feel pressure.
Do not let your body system get back into past thoughts.

You have done it and you can do it. I believe you can do it. You have the potential, talent and you have the song there.

You can do it.

This is just my little advice for me to you.