Merry Christmas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thank you. Thank You, Father, for Your Son!!!

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks friend.

You too! :)

I love Christmas and I dont care what anyone says.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Eggnog. The answer is eggnog.

Placid

Sep 27, 2016
Hi,

We are nearing Christmas time again, --- I am glad to see that there are lots of Hallmark Christmas movies on TV. Simple love stories, with no bad language. --- I would like to submit the following poem that you may copy and use, if you desire.

Merry Christmas

"The night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. The children were nestled all snug in their beds while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads."

As I began thinking of all that goes on around Christmas, the time we have looked for so long. Of the brightly decked stores which, after today, would pack up their Christmas and store it away.

The lights tho' would glitter until the New Year, a symbol of Christmas, of joy and good cheer. Now the greetings are over, the carols all gone, the concerts, the parties, just memories live on.

But then Christmas Day we've awaited so long, when the joy of that morning is 'happy as song.' We wake to the patter of anxious, wee feet as they head to the room where the tree stands so neat

With its boughs well adorned with tinsel and light, no end to the sparkle of icicles bright. And then to the bedroom these little feet run to wake Mom and Dad to join in the fun.

With eager excitement we all make our way to the tree, and the gifts we can open today. Yes, I thought of the Joy that this morning brings, and of Christmas dinner, of friends and good things.

I looked out the window and into the night. The moon rode in splendor, the stars shone so bright. And my thoughts turned to something far, far away, that's remembered so widely on this Special Day.

Which one of those stars that are shining so bright guided the Wisemen that first Christmas night. On the long journey that took them to see the little Boy Jesus, the Savior to be.

Oh yes, and the angels, how they did sing to the shepherds proclaiming that Christ, the new King was born in a manger there in Bethlehem, to bring Peace on earth, goodwill to all men.

Of Joseph and Mary, and Jesus, who lay in that little stable mid cattle and hay. Oh how humbly Christ came from His heavenly throne to seek us, to save us, to make us His own.

And I said, "Thank You Lord, for this vision so clear of the first Christmas scene in that wonderful year when You looked down to earth from Your throne up above and sent us Your Son as a token of LOVE."

That all those in darkness may see the great light, that the lame be healed and the wrong be made right. For all those who trust Him, God's Children can be. This promise still holds for you and for me.

Then my thoughts turned to the scene of the Cross, where this same Jesus had suffered such loss. At the hands of the ones that He came to save, but they treated Him only to death, and the grave.

But then Easter Sunday we celebrate too, because this same Jesus had done something new. He rose from the grave that all mankind might see, by His Power and His Spirit He can set people free.

Yes, from Christmas to Easter was the way Jesus went, He came for that purpose, from God He was sent. And again I gave thanks to our Father above, who gave Jesus for Christmas, --- His great Gift of LOVE.

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
Thanks friend.

You too! :)

I love Christmas and I dont care what anyone says.
I am thankful for what Christmas means. I am thankful I live in a country where I can celebrate the birth of Jesus without any reprecussions. And add to that, I love decorating for Christmas and I decorate every nook and cranny in my home. I love the colors, lights. I collect nativity scenes, angels and yes Santa Clauses.