Messages from God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Adie

Hi everyone! I'm so excited that I found this site. This January 2014 I went to bed and had the most enlightened experience. As I was laying in bed my belly swelled like I was pregnant. Then my whole body vibrated with the sound of a heartbeat. I turned to my fiance and the name Zachariah came to my mind. I held my belly and I wanted to call the baby John. Then I had a strong desire to tell my cousin Mary that I was pregnant. In that moment I became frightened and pleaded to God not to give me a child because I am 42 and have two grown children already. Then my body began to die. It felt very peaceful but a strong desire came over me to repent my sins. So I did!!! After that I felt an enormous and glorious sense of love come over me. The next day I kept thinking of the name Luke. I have never read the bible before but I felt a strong desire to get one. I stopped in a church and received a bible. I turned to "Luke" and there it was!!! The story of Elizabeth (my middle name btw) who gave birth to John the Baptist. I had three days of messages from God. I would love to share them with those who have a kind ear. Today I am proud to say I am a Christian :) Was I born again?? Was I channeling Elizabeth?? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks and God bless!

Attachments