M
mlb2k32000
Guest
I have a Christian YouTube channel that I am trying to promote and use as a ministry. It's something that I felt God callin me to do to try to reach the lost but the problem is trying to get noticed. I know it's something God is calling me to do but the struggle is trying to break through and the youtubers do say that about 6-7months you start to break through if you just keep going. I am just not seeing the progress right now and it's something that can not only help reach the lost but it can help me a bit financially to keep my ministry going. I just want to do what is honorable by God through my videos.
I will post my latest video in here so you guys can see it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdvGMlHkDp0&t=18s
If you guys can help me out with the ministry I would greatly appreciate it and it is also designed to create topics for discussion between believers and non believers so that we can talk about certain issues. So if you would please check out my videos
I will post my latest video in here so you guys can see it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdvGMlHkDp0&t=18s
If you guys can help me out with the ministry I would greatly appreciate it and it is also designed to create topics for discussion between believers and non believers so that we can talk about certain issues. So if you would please check out my videos