Military Veteran Soils Himself After Cops Deny Him Entry Into Restroom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Military veteran says he soiled himself after Dallas police refused to help him gain restroom entry

I want to first say I appreciate everyone who has served in any capacity in our armed services. I appreciate and thank police officers who serve the public faithfully and with integrity. It's important to understand that while there might be multiple bad apples, it doesn't make all the apples bad.

An incident occurred recently at a local pizza place I order from at least once a month for the past 5 years. When it was made known to me what happened today, I felt compelled to share this story and video in spite of people being hypersensitive towards anyone who negatively critiques a cop in the course of his/her duties. I'm not anti-cop anymore than you are pro-bad cop. I do not plan on ever going to this restaurant again unless and until they publicly condemn the actions of the officers. What do yall think about this situation? What would be a suitable punishment (if any) for these officers?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Military veteran says he soiled himself after Dallas police refused to help him gain restroom entry

I want to first say I appreciate everyone who has served in any capacity in our armed services. I appreciate and thank police officers who serve the public faithfully and with integrity. It's important to understand that while there might be multiple bad apples, it doesn't make all the apples bad.

An incident occurred recently at a local pizza place I order from at least once a month for the past 5 years. When it was made known to me what happened today, I felt compelled to share this story and video in spite of people being hypersensitive towards anyone who negatively critiques a cop in the course of his/her duties. I'm not anti-cop anymore than you are pro-bad cop. I do not plan on ever going to this restaurant again unless and until they publicly condemn the actions of the officers. What do yall think about this situation? What would be a suitable punishment (if any) for these officers?

Seems there has been a response and the restaurant has apologized to the man. The police are still being investigated. Not sure how it will all come out but the restaurant said it closes their restrooms early to clean them. So what, they couldn't have let him come in and clean after? If you're establishment is open, your restrooms are open. You clean after closing, not before.

I've noticed this since COVID restrooms being "closed" for no reason. I was in a Big Lots just after COVID and it said the restrooms were closed. They had one of those large ladders across the hallway and yellow tape across the doorway. I told hubby I had to go to the restroom. He asked what I was going to do, I said " I'm going to use the restroom!" I slipped under the ladder and under the tape and looked behind me and there was a woman following me. We had a laugh together and there was nothing wrong in the restrooms. There was no reason for them to be closed, none. So I've continued to do the same thing. I was on my way back from FL and stopped at a small garage. Sign on the door said the restroom was closed. I walked in, same thing, no reason for it to be closed. My mother followed after I was done and the lady running it came after my mother and said "that restroom doesn't work (a lie) and my mother said " it did for me". My father came in and asked if we wanted to buy anything and we both said in front of her " Nope,nothing, we'll stop at the next place". So I don't know what has happened since COVID with the restrooms but it doesn't stop me, if you're open your restroom is open and I'm using it. This vet should have done the same. He would have if I had been there. lol And the cops were acting like children and need a good stiff boot in their behinds. Grow up already. Hope they see some desk work for a few months till they can grow up and do their jobs. smh

L

Locoponydirtman

Heartless and inhumane. Its very sad that society has stooped so low.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The only thing missing was they didn't kill the guy. I guess he was lucky.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
You're not lying. I suppose we should be thankful for that.
I'm thankful he wasn't killed. But I'm not suggesting that makes any of the rest of it okay. I was just pointing out that far to often these confrontations with police end up with people getting killed unnecessarily.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I'm thankful he wasn't killed. But I'm not suggesting that makes any of the rest of it okay. I was just pointing out that far to often these confrontations with police end up with people getting killed unnecessarily.
Exactly.

I've seen many (probably far too many) videos of police enforcing ego, feelings, agendas, or policy instead of enforcing only the law. Too often, the badge is treated as a license to abuse people instead of a responsibility to protect people.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Exactly.

I've seen many (probably far too many) videos of police enforcing ego, feelings, agendas, or policy instead of enforcing only the law. Too often, the badge is treated as a license to abuse people instead of a responsibility to protect people.
They have no responsibility to protect people so many of them just make things up to justify themselves and their existence.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
They have no responsibility to protect people so many of them just make things up to justify themselves and their existence.
Agreed... "To serve and protect" is just a slogan instead of a deeply-held value.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
In my opinion there are two types of people who become police officers. One is the person who genuinely wants to help and serve his community and the other is the sociopath who wants a badge

L

Locoponydirtman

In my opinion there are two types of people who become police officers. One is the person who genuinely wants to help and serve his community and the other is the sociopath who wants a badge
The problem is that such jobs attract sociopathic people, and there is no vetting them. There is no training on peoples rights, or problem solving, or culture of serve amd protect. Its law enforcement rather than peace keeping. The other problem is "back the blue". Rather than hold accountable to high standards.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
Make them eat a bag of prunes and say whoever uses the toilet first gets a pay cut.

L

Locoponydirtman

Anyone employed as an official or holds public office, who abuses the authority and power of their office and title, should have all their assets siezed and be removed from this country permanently. Exiled and if ever found in this country again immediately executed.