Militia groups descend on Louisville calling justice for Breonna Taylor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
This is what is classified as a protest?
And is defined as a Militia?
Is it any wonder mayors and governors in Democratic cities think what ANTIFA and BLM are doing is free speech and police should stand down?

The world is going insane people! Not kidding.

K

kaylagrl

Is it any wonder mayors and governors in Democratic cities think what ANTIFA and BLM are doing is free speech and police should stand down?

K

kaylagrl

Well, my reply didn't show. Let's try again. The Gov. has suggested with threats of closing again, that people stay home from church the next two weekends. But he has no issue with Militia running the streets in the city. smh

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
One wrong does not justify another wrong does it?

The level of violence the BLM demonstrators have displayed pretty much voids the concept that they are simply exercising their right to free speech...........IMO

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
One wrong does not justify another wrong does it?
It appears the wrongs are forming a united front.

The level of violence the BLM demonstrators have displayed pretty much voids the concept that they are simply exercising their right to free speech...........IMO
Agreed! Terrorism isn't the exercise of free speech.

Ten years ago, maybe even five, if a group of people armed to the teeth with firearms and strapped with ammunition, had walked down the street in a major city, police would have been dispatched to confront them in minutes!
Now? They're dispatched to protect the armed mass of people walking down the street?

Protect them? When there that many members deep and carrying long guns and are strapped with plenty of ammunition to reload their weapons?

And they're there to protest the murder of a black female police officer in her own home BY black and white police officers. Who entered the home ostensibly under the pretense of seeking out a fugitive? In a police offices home? And said suspect, fugitive, was known to already be in custody hours prior?
These people in the video traveled there from another state. And they're armed to demand justice for the murder of Ms.Taylor? Who was shot multiple times in her own home.
With all those firearms what is the implication? With all those weapons, what are they going to do if their demand isn't met?

L

lenna

did not go to well apparently

L

lenna

Tease!Oh, go ahead and give us more details. ;)
gunshots
6:30 p.m. - Metro Police said they have not made any arrests in connection with the accidental shooting at Baxter Park, leaving three people injured Saturday.
The incident happened at the NFAC staging area where investigators said the individual was a participant in the march.

Live updates from weekend protests: Man shot to death in Austin, Seattle police declare riot, armed militia in Louisville

Protests against racial injustice continued around the nation Saturday with tense situations unfolding in cities including Austin, Texas, Louisville, Kentucky, Seattle, Washington, Aurora, Colorado, Oakland, California, and Chicago, Illinois.

In Louisville two opposing, heavily armed militia groups came within a few dozen yards of each of other, but avoided violence. In Seattle, the city's police declared a riot, citing "ongoing damage and public safety risks." In Austin, authorities say one person was shot to death at a downtown protest. And in Chicago, pro-police and anti-police groups yelled at each other, but parted peacefully following a “Back the Blue” protest.

a good time was not had by all

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I'd think not. :(
I know there were gunshots and injuries as reported in the opening video I posted.
Are we surprised someone died? Two opposing armed groups came together? And what? Filled Helium balloons together and shared BBQ? No! This is America!

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
There are police in these cities under siege that are being disarmed of their teargas and/or pepper spray canisters. They're being given riot sticks to replace those. Of course they're being given these by the commander that isn't in the field facing the rioters.

That makes sense. Don't want to fume the domestic terrorists. Lets give them an opportunity to beat us to death once they use their laser, teargas, or pepper sprays on us and then grab our riot sticks.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
NFAC.....They shot their own members....lol

And No, I shouldn't laugh because this really isn't funny. They are a black racist group. This type of ignorant racists need to be shut down and all of them need to be arrested.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
NFAC.....They shot their own members....lol

And No, I shouldn't laugh because this really isn't funny. They are a black racist group. This type of ignorant racists need to be shut down and all of them need to be arrested.
Here's the story. The Twitter report included in this article features a video too.
https://theconservativeopinion.com/...own-militia-member-during-louisville-protest/

It is sad that their own members were victims of one of their own members. Though I wonder, how do you accidentally shoot more than one of your own people? But isn't that a parable of sorts? Hate consumes itself and its members?
Prayers go out to the wounded.

The acronym for this group should inform all police they're not peaceful and they're not exercising first amendment rights when they exploit the second amendment and come armed in mass on public streets. And worse, from many states distance. They traveled for this.
I wonder if this too is a Soros invention?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

I spent a couple hours researching the NFAC, watched several clips

This NFAC is a joke, the leader and his racist hate is nothing new in America

He spews racial hatred of Whites, wears shirts with scripture quoting (Revelation 12) claims he is chosen of God, wears a mega sized Egyptian Ankh, calls himself (Grand Master Jay)

In the 6 minute YouTube clip, at 1:10-1:30 this fearless leader is at the target range, and couldn't hit a 2x3 foot target at 30 yards after 5 shots, real big smiles!

He wears around army medals, as if he was in the military, many of his followers are bringing air rifles, BB guns, and 22's to the theatrical show

If and when they fire a shot, killing in a declaration of war?

A single gun club anywhere in the US could make waste of the squad in battle, no need for anyone, of the many malitias in the US to get involved.

100% a theatrical show, I'm surprised YouTube is allowing the violent platform, and words spoken, acts and violent threat in almost every video clip?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I spent a couple hours researching the NFAC, watched several clips

This NFAC is a joke, the leader and his racist hate is nothing new in America

He spews racial hatred of Whites, wears shirts with scripture quoting (Revelation 12) claims he is chosen of God, wears a mega sized Egyptian Ankh, calls himself (Grand Master Jay)

In the 6 minute YouTube clip, at 1:10-1:30 this fearless leader is at the target range, and couldn't hit a 2x3 foot target at 30 yards after 5 shots, real big smiles!

He wears around army medals, as if he was in the military, many of his followers are bringing air rifles, BB guns, and 22's to the theatrical show

If and when they fire a shot, killing in a declaration of war?

A single gun club anywhere in the US could make waste of the squad in battle, no need for anyone, of the many malitias in the US to get involved.

100% a theatrical show, I'm surprised YouTube is allowing the violent platform, and words spoken, acts and violent threat in almost every video clip?
I think everything that's happening, even the overt displays of Treason in Seattle and elsewhere as domestic terrorists are allowed to commit an act of civil war unabated by law enforcement ordered to stand down, is part of a bi-partisan scheme to change the American landscape as we know it. And it will happen after November.

First, Martial Law.
Then, Communism or Totalitarianism will enter in. Excused as, the Democratic process in this Constitutional Republic failed. And that's why the supreme court violates the constitution now and even makes laws when they're not entitled to. Because they of all people got the heads up early.

It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes.

The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I think everything that's happening, even the overt displays of Treason in Seattle and elsewhere as domestic terrorists are allowed to commit an act of civil war unabated by law enforcement ordered to stand down, is part of a bi-partisan scheme to change the American landscape as we know it. And it will happen after November.

First, Martial Law.
Then, Communism or Totalitarianism will enter in. Excused as, the Democratic process in this Constitutional Republic failed. And that's why the supreme court violates the constitution now and even makes laws when they're not entitled to. Because they of all people got the heads up early.

It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes.

The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.
Bi-Partisian Scheme?

I disagree, President Trump is 100% against the violent chaos, he has dispatched federal troops, and spends a great deal of his present time opposing the progressive Democratic left and their support of lawlessness.

Enacted laws 10 year sentences for destroying federal statues and monuments.

Every clip I see of Republican Politicians is in direct opposition to the lawless chaos

It's my opinion you have the wrong playbook regarding Republican's, President Trump is a true American Patriot and Hero!

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Bi-Partisian Scheme?

I disagree, President Trump is 100% against the violent chaos, he has dispatched federal troops, and spends a great deal of his present time opposing the progressive Democratic left and their support of lawlessness.

Enacted laws 10 year sentences for destroying federal statues and monuments.

Every clip I see of Republican Politicians is in direct opposition to the lawless chaos

It's my opinion you have the wrong playbook regarding Republican's, President Trump is a true American Patriot and Hero!
Trump isn't a politician. No, I don't believe he's in on this. I believe those around him are leading him wrong purposefully.

June 4, 2020 Republican support for President Donald Trump in the Senate began to crack Thursday as criticisms mounted over the militarized response to peaceful protesters in the nation’s capital.
https://www.courthousenews.com/republican-senators-distancing-themselves-from-president-trump/

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Trump isn't a politician. No, I don't believe he's in on this. I believe those around him are leading him wrong purposefully.

June 4, 2020 Republican support for President Donald Trump in the Senate began to crack Thursday as criticisms mounted over the militarized response to peaceful protesters in the nation’s capital.
https://www.courthousenews.com/republican-senators-distancing-themselves-from-president-trump/
Your claim of a bi-partisian scheme, evolves around (Rhino) republican (Lisa Murkowski) from Alaska, in your presented article?

Please! o_O

The Republicans in the vast majority are behind President Trump and His actions.

Murkowski, Collins, and Romney, are DePublican Rhino's :)

L

lenna

oh it's ok. Schiff just told everyone that the stories and footage of riots is a fabrication
and Nadler said Antifa is a myth

pass the kool aid

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
oh it's ok. Schiff just told everyone that the stories and footage of riots is a fabrication
and Nadler said Antifa is a myth

pass the kool aid
Phew, what a relief!

Strawberry or grape?

L

lenna

Phew, what a relief!

Strawberry or grape?

I'm leaning towards Strawberry. easy there Mr Kool aid. Can't afford to spill a drop cause there are millions going to have to drink you...er...it. it. got any ice?