Mind Control Devices

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
Abstract

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

SUMMARY
Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the ½ Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.
The implementations of the invention are adapted to the source of video stream that drives the monitor, be it a computer program, a TV broadcast, a video tape or a digital video disc (DVD).
For a computer monitor, the image pulses can be produced by a suitable computer program. The pulse frequency may be controlled through keyboard input, so that the subject can tune to an individual sensory resonance frequency. The pulse amplitude can be controlled as well in this manner. A program written in Visual Basic(R) is particularly suitable for use on computers that run the Windows 95(R) or Windows 98(R) operating system. The structure of such a program is described. Production of periodic pulses requires an accurate timing procedure. Such a procedure is constructed from the GetTimeCount function available in the Application Program Interface (API) of the Windows operating system, together with an extrapolation procedure that improves the timing accuracy.
Pulse variability can be introduced through software, for the purpose of thwarting habituation of the nervous system to the field stimulation, or when the precise resonance frequency is not known. The variability may be a pseudo-random variation within a narrow interval, or it can take the form of a frequency or amplitude sweep in time. The pulse variability may be under control of the subject.
The program that causes a monitor to display a pulsing image may be run on a remote computer that is connected to the user computer by a link; the latter may partly belong to a network, which may be the Internet.
For a TV monitor, the image pulsing may be inherent in the video stream as it flows from the video source, or else the stream may be modulated such as to overlay the pulsing. In the first case, a live TV broadcast can be arranged to have the feature imbedded simply by slightly pulsing the illumination of the scene that is being broadcast. This method can of course also be used in making movies and recording video tapes and DVDs.
Video tapes can be edited such as to overlay the pulsing by means of modulating hardware. A simple modulator is discussed wherein the luminance signal of composite video is pulsed without affecting the chroma signal. The same effect may be introduced at the consumer end, by modulating the video stream that is produced by the video source. A DVD can be edited through software, by introducing pulse-like variations in the digital RGB signals. Image intensity pulses can be overlaid onto the analog component video output of a DVD player by modulating the luminance signal component. Before entering the TV set, a television signal can be modulated such as to cause pulsing of the image intensity by means of a variable delay line that is connected to a pulse generator.
Certain monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal. This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else's purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.
======================
The CELL TOWERS were created so that Those in control could read the minds of all of US out here! They sold Them as a great Phone Call devices; which They also are.
It was many years ago when I read about them for That purpose.
 
My dad likes to constantly leave the television running even when he's not watching it, and I've noticed that just from hearing it in the background I start to get a headache and seemingly become depressed and exhausted out of nowhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zandar
My dad likes to constantly leave the television running even when he's not watching it, and I've noticed that just from hearing it in the background I start to get a headache and seemingly become depressed and exhausted out of nowhere.

Its a drug. That is for sure.
 
I heard a preacher who wrote a book on the subject. I said, you don't have to ruin a record needle trying to decipher a modulated voice to pick out words that might be satanic. Just play a lot of groups and it's quite obvious playing it forward.


Ozzy Clarifies To St. Peter He Was Just Joking About The Whole Satanism Thing
Theology·Jul 22, 2025 · BabylonBee.com
687ff377e87cd687ff377e87ce.jpg



PEARLY GATES — Rock legend Ozzy Osbourne sought to do away with some of the confusion about his life on Earth when arriving at the entrance to Heaven, clarifying to St. Peter that he was just joking about the whole Satanism thing.
After the end of his earthly life, Osbourne was seen by angelic witnesses explaining to St. Peter that his time spent surrounding himself with ghoulish, macabre decor and biting the heads off of bats was just for show.
"About all that satan-worship stuff, you know that was just an act, right, mate?" Osbourne was heard saying to St. Peter. "That ‘I'm the devil' biz was just a bit of flashy stage presence, yeah? Crazy way to get attention and set y'self apart from other bands, innit? I know it might seem like I'm evil and whatever, but y'gotta understand I'm down with the man upstairs, yeah, mate?"
One angelic insider reported that St. Peter remained skeptical. "I'm not sure he was buying it," the source said. "Ozzy was adamant that he's been a God-fearing Christian his whole life, and that his persona of being a blood-drinking, Satan-worshipping demon-king was just an attempt to put on a good show. At least that's what it sounded like he was saying. I can't be totally sure."

I was between 11-14 and just got in from National Record Mart with this.

1753411237183.jpeg
Mom told me to take it back.
 
Ozzy Clarifies To St. Peter He Was Just Joking About The Whole Satanism Thing
Theology·Jul 22, 2025 · BabylonBee.com
687ff377e87cd687ff377e87ce.jpg



PEARLY GATES — Rock legend Ozzy Osbourne sought to do away with some of the confusion about his life on Earth when arriving at the entrance to Heaven, clarifying to St. Peter that he was just joking about the whole Satanism thing.
After the end of his earthly life, Osbourne was seen by angelic witnesses explaining to St. Peter that his time spent surrounding himself with ghoulish, macabre decor and biting the heads off of bats was just for show.
"About all that satan-worship stuff, you know that was just an act, right, mate?" Osbourne was heard saying to St. Peter. "That ‘I'm the devil' biz was just a bit of flashy stage presence, yeah? Crazy way to get attention and set y'self apart from other bands, innit? I know it might seem like I'm evil and whatever, but y'gotta understand I'm down with the man upstairs, yeah, mate?"
One angelic insider reported that St. Peter remained skeptical. "I'm not sure he was buying it," the source said. "Ozzy was adamant that he's been a God-fearing Christian his whole life, and that his persona of being a blood-drinking, Satan-worshipping demon-king was just an attempt to put on a good show. At least that's what it sounded like he was saying. I can't be totally sure."

I was between 11-14 and just got in from National Record Mart with this.

View attachment 278155
Mom told me to take it back.
I was in high school listening to one of his songs "Am I going insane?" and concluded, yes, you are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
@ZNP and @Zandar

I was between 11-14 and just got in from National Record Mart with this.
Mom told me to take it back.

I had gotten saved perhaps around that time or a year later.

I recall walking across the same street to National Record Mart and a big dude confronted me asking for money.

When I told him no, turned away and got to the building on the other side, he grabbed me from behind. He pinned me against the wall and pulled his knife , threatened my life for my wallet. Just at that moment the Lord sent my Kung Fu teacher around the corner across the street. I knew I should call to him for help, but I was embarrassed and let that feeling of embarrassment that I didn't apply his training to my situation overwhelmed any fear of the thug with the knife.

I reported it to the police and they immediately knew who it was from the description. I went on a drive with them until he came out of hiding. They arrested him and he admitted stealing money. They decided to pocket my cash instead of returning it to me.
I was robbed by 3 rotten thieves that day.
The thug who mugged me had a long criminal record. He had a history of attempted and likely murder. The police and magistrate released him after he robbed me. The next week he broke into an old man's house and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest while the man was in his recliner.

Looking back in hindsight, I can only guess that God used that situation to teach me a lesson about disobeying my Mom and certainly Him too. I knew better than to buy that album. I rebelled and got chastened/ disciplined for buying it and disregarding clear parental authority to listen to the devil's music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zandar
@ZNP and @Zandar



I had gotten saved perhaps around that time or a year later.

I recall walking across the same street to National Record Mart and a big dude confronted me asking for money.

When I told him no, turned away and got to the building on the other side, he grabbed me from behind. He pinned me against the wall and pulled his knife , threatened my life for my wallet. Just at that moment the Lord sent my Kung Fu teacher around the corner across the street. I knew I should call to him for help, but I was embarrassed and let that feeling of embarrassment that I didn't apply his training to my situation overwhelmed any fear of the thug with the knife.

I reported it to the police and they immediately knew who it was from the description. I went on a drive with them until he came out of hiding. They arrested him and he admitted stealing money. They decided to pocket my cash instead of returning it to me.
I was robbed by 3 rotten thieves that day.
The thug who mugged me had a long criminal record. He had a history of attempted and likely murder. The police and magistrate released him after he robbed me. The next week he broke into an old man's house and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest while the man was in his recliner.

Looking back in hindsight, I can only guess that God used that situation to teach me a lesson about disobeying my Mom and certainly Him too. I knew better than to buy that album. I rebelled and got chastened/ disciplined for buying it and disregarding clear parental authority to listen to the devil's music.
The entire music industry uses witchcraft to charm these albums. When I got saved and baptized I took my entire record collection to the church and told them I needed to burn it because it was idolatrous. We put them in a garbage can, poured in gasoline and burned it all.

What had happened was a roomate of mine had kept all my albums over the summer, when I went to pick them up from him this album "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" was sitting on top, it was crystal clear how evil they all were.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zandar
The entire music industry uses witchcraft to charm these albums. When I got saved and baptized I took my entire record collection to the church and told them I needed to burn it because it was idolatrous. We put them in a garbage can, poured in gasoline and burned it all.

What had happened was a roomate of mine had kept all my albums over the summer, when I went to pick them up from him this album "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" was sitting on top, it was crystal clear how evil they all were.


That was a good decision.
🔥😎👍🏻🧯
 
Backmasking is some weird stuff. One time me and this guy were trying to hear something from our own speech so we would talk and play it backwards and finally I heard myself say 'who cares' lol. That must have been what i was really thinking:oops:
Often what people think is backward masking is just pareidolia