MIND ON GOD AT ALL TIMES(PUT AWAY WORLDLY TALK)IDLE CONVERSATIONS.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gabriel2020

Senior Member
May 6, 2017
1,099
41
48
Matthew;12;34-37; O generation of vipers,how can ye,being evil,speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35; A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things;and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.; 36; But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.; 37; For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. 1 Corinthians; 13; 11;When I was a child, I spake as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.. Timothy ; 2; 14-16. ;Of these things put them in rememberance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearer; 15; Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.