Ministry opportunity

  • Thread starter Thread starter PG
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PG

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
6
0
0
Jesus called ordinary people and I'd like ordinary people willing to be used by God to join me in an online venture. We're looking for some artistic talent, but nothing professional at all. Anyone who draws Manga/Anime or can write real life Christ centered teen story plots.

looking forward to hearing from you

*****************
 
Hello, I'm Ritzy 54 years old with plenty of time on my hands. See, when I was 51 I suffered a stroke that affected my left side, which by the way was my dominant side. In the course of these last few years I've had to learn to use my right hand. I was an Accountant before my stroke a job I enjoyed immensely. With my stroke I've suffered many losses; my career, lifestyle, church family including my husband [who abandoned me at the hospital].

I had to go live with my sister for awhile until her mismanagement of funds forced me to move to San Antonio, Texas with my son and family. God has been very good to me despite the many challenges faced these last few years. It is by His strength that I've re-captured my childhood passion of drawing. Oh it was difficult at first, re-learning how to write and draw with my right proved to be quite a feat. I must admit that I see better with my right hand than I ever did with my left, not Mange/Anime, but Zentangle Inspired Art has become my favorite.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm not sure if I can be of much help or if what I have is what you're looking for, but I would appreciate a response either way.

Sincerely,
Ritzy
 
Ritzy4U;bt4602 said:
Hello, I'm Ritzy 54 years old with plenty of time on my hands. See, when I was 51 I suffered a stroke that affected my left side, which by the way was my dominant side. In the course of these last few years I've had to learn to use my right hand. I was an Accountant before my stroke a job I enjoyed immensely. With my stroke I've suffered many losses; my career, lifestyle, church family including my husband [who abandoned me at the hospital].

I had to go live with my sister for awhile until her mismanagement of funds forced me to move to San Antonio, Texas with my son and family. God has been very good to me despite the many challenges faced these last few years. It is by His strength that I've re-captured my childhood passion of drawing. Oh it was difficult at first, re-learning how to write and draw with my right proved to be quite a feat. I must admit that I see better with my right hand than I ever did with my left, not Mange/Anime, but Zentangle Inspired Art has become my favorite.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm not sure if I can be of much help or if what I have is what you're looking for, but I would appreciate a response either way.

Sincerely,
Ritzy [PV. 3:3-6]
 
Hi Ritzy, email me and I'll fill you in. We sure could use you.


**************
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This guy sent out many messages to our members trying to promote his own site, against our rules. I sent him a message correcting him for this, and this so-called pastor replied with two words:

"Screw you."