Recently, few weeks ago, I knew one of my friends wanted to rule the members of the church he is pastoring; even at the time another friend used to her devotions and time for fasting. When this pastor told me that, I said at his table: You are a nut! You are becoming crazier... How come you think she needs you to fast or in her personal devotions?...
That is not FREEDOM! He wanted to control her freewill, but he said I was wrong because I am against that moment "many" think they are todays apostles, just interpreting VERTICALLY that "teaching" Shaul Paul left on Ephe 4:11... While he sees it vertically and hierarchically, I see it horizontally, because Jesus´teachings told me so...
Just allow me to quote the Lord´s words, so you can see the way I see it:
Mat 23:8 "But you must not be called 'Teacher.' You are all equal as brothers and sisters. You have only one Teacher.
Mat 23:8 But you may not be named Teacher: for one is your teacher, and you are all brothers.
Mat 23:8 But don't make others call you Rabbi, because you have only one teacher, and you are all followers.
Mat 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
http://mikenosis.blogspot.com/2014/04/misled.html
That is not FREEDOM! He wanted to control her freewill, but he said I was wrong because I am against that moment "many" think they are todays apostles, just interpreting VERTICALLY that "teaching" Shaul Paul left on Ephe 4:11... While he sees it vertically and hierarchically, I see it horizontally, because Jesus´teachings told me so...
Just allow me to quote the Lord´s words, so you can see the way I see it:
Mat 23:8 "But you must not be called 'Teacher.' You are all equal as brothers and sisters. You have only one Teacher.
Mat 23:8 But you may not be named Teacher: for one is your teacher, and you are all brothers.
Mat 23:8 But don't make others call you Rabbi, because you have only one teacher, and you are all followers.
Mat 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
http://mikenosis.blogspot.com/2014/04/misled.html