missing old indian friends....can we talk again???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jatinderkumar

Apr 30, 2013
there was a time when indian room used to be full but i can't see anyone...so if you are contact with anyone...ask them to come back to indian room.

Dec 1, 2014
Culture and ethnicity is important, but only to a point. IF you are a CHRIST follower, our race, heritage, creed, etc. should NOT matter at all. BEhold, all things have become NEW in HIM. The 'good old days" are just that....we grow spiritually and move forth!

Stevehere

Sep 13, 2012
i too miss them all..would like to c them once again ..CC is not as good as it used to be :(

rinu

Oct 22, 2011
hey friends , i miss u all too ,,,,.... i hv been very busy these days,... looking forward to see you all.. soon!1

Nov 30, 2013
Culture and ethnicity is important, but only to a point. IF you are a CHRIST follower, our race, heritage, creed, etc. should NOT matter at all. BEhold, all things have become NEW in HIM. The 'good old days" are just that....we grow spiritually and move forth!

There is nothing wrong with being with our own race of people even though we are all the human race and share Christ our Savior. In assimilation cultures lose their cultural identity but in acculturation cultures can have both. There are negatives and positives in all cultures. Only in Christ we are one in the Spirit. There are comforts about being with people who understand you...your struggles as a culture. The culture of Christ is our aim even though we find comfort in our physical cultures.

P

Practice-English

Hi to all of you,
I'm not Indian by
I'm Chinese LOL (laugh of loud)
I see that you're missing old Indian friends,
I'm on this Website since a month so I wasn't there
before to see all of friendship here on this website!
But Hello everyone......

Colossians 1,15.jpg

Cool.jpg

C

Cherry1

I too miss all in the Indian room......

Dec 1, 2014
All races, all cultures, started with the 3 sons of Noah....Japheth's ancestors became European, Shem's became Middle Eastern, migrated to Asia and beyond...Ham's became Egyptian/African. We all share the same DNA. IT amazes me how we enjoy getting with our 'own', saluting the same flag, wearing the same traditional dress, eating the same foods, enjoying the same political concepts, etc. We even place these above the wonderful family in CHRIST we have all over the world. Does it really matter, in the long run, feeling incomplete if we are not mixed with the same hair coloring, skin coloring, and singing the same allegiance.

Last edited:

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
The Indian room used to be active? o_O

P

Practice-English

I'm wondering too,
if Indian Room should be still active...
Anyway, I'm not against Indian
don't worry it's just because
the Room is not ''alive'' so much.

P

Practice-English

Already one month!
Nobody has spoken on Indian Forum!
Where're all the people?

The Hardest.jpg

U

Ugly

Not speaking on here, obviously. Has never been a very active forum.

M

Mhmoodz-H4BIBI

kya baat h

J

jtrans

hi Rinu
Hope you are fineby the grace
How abt dad

P

Practice-English

hi Rinu
Hope you are fineby the grace
How abt dad

I don't think she's here on CC
anymore, it's been a long time
that she didn't participate on CC...

Nature.jpg

O

onegoodsoul

Lol. I didn't know there was a seperate forum for Indians. Until Now...:)

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I don't think she's here on CC
anymore, it's been a long time
that she didn't participate on CC...

View attachment 133970
Liked the scene. Oh, really sometimes we do click the Like to mean we agree, or there's something in what others said that is true or significant... sometimes just to remind me that ive read that, for really do u know sometimes i'm reading a thread too fast, then realize only ive read it after i see there was a previous Like?! oh.

Dec 1, 2014
Again...GOD will NOT ask you 'DID you find an ethnic friend online today to share your 'struggles" with? But GOd will ask you 'Why don't you take my SON as your NEW friend and share all of your struggles with HIM?" Has anyone else actually died for you, other than HE?"

P

Practice-English

Liked the scene. Oh, really sometimes we do click the Like to mean we agree, or there's something in what others said that is true or significant... sometimes just to remind me that ive read that, for really do u know sometimes i'm reading a thread too fast, then realize only ive read it after i see there was a previous Like?! oh.

Yep it can be all of these possibilities haha

Nov 25, 2012
I miss the Indian chat room!! It's been soooo long :O