missing rip

  • Thread starter Thread starter emeryls
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
emeryls, This website is just like nearly everything else in this world, and by that I mean that what you get out of it is proportional to what you put into it. If you want something other than to be treated like a troublemaker: stick around, read some of the other current threads, reply on topic to some of the other current threads, make some friends, et cetera. If you don't do anything other than come by and bump this one old, dead, thread back into existence from time to time, if you do nothing other than treat this place of fellowship like a place to pick up a woman the same way you might pick up a loaf of bread at the market, if you are coming by to stir the pot and see who will take the bait... then please expect sarcastic humor in response, at best. Yes, there are those among us who have a sarcastic sense of humor, sometimes so much that it comes across as bitter or mean. The fact remains that if you get to know us, we are a good group of people and a good lot of fun.
Pfffft...up yer' buns SeatBelt..just say it to my face!!!! rotfl :cool:
 
Dude, get on with what God has assigned for you to do. You will find that RIB whilst doing so.
 
I keep and eye on your thread ( or THREAT ) once I see you find that missing piece, I´ll try to find mine... :D
 
MMMmmmmm....BBQ :p

images
 
I wish I could find my missing Sesame Chicken. I Tore we need that Chinese food again.
 
If you are missing a rip, I would ask Itore about it, he rips/tears/shreds all manner of stuff.
 
looks like the OP came back.

hey Emeryls,

Welcome back. Why not create a new thread or join a (more current) existing thread. Jump on in!

Probably because, as he put it, we're all a bunch of racists because the women on CC didn't flock to him after his first post.
 
Hey Emeryls ! Why aren't you looking a good woman in your own country ? Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa so there must be plenty of beautiful women there !
 
Besides, I'll be frank with you Emeryls, Nigeria has a very bad reputation of greedy corruption and many scammers on line, and you expect a woman to trust you from the start without knowing anything from you ? What would you expect ?