Missing you, unknown one.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I´m afraid I wouldn´t like to stop reading those mails you sent...
I think I have liked that sharing, that meeting and ideas, those that
I think it was a date, something deserving my might and worth keeping.


I don´t care it be seen as childish, as it is: I´ve liked you!
No apology for feelings.


I don´t care how odd and rare this might be, I don´t care what
I´d thought it´d be endangered by trusting. I believed I could trust,
and I´m just cannot stop from missing you, when you are not here.


I wish I could look deep into your eyes, smelling that perfume again.
I´ll be poured out, because this is not the normal man I am.


I wish I could re-read all what we have said and confided, just to fill in the empty space,
those blanks I couldn´t see with these words (or feelings),
´cause now I feel I´ve missed you all this life, and I don´t want to be far from you again.

A.T.


View attachment 72188
 
Just to my records!

Here are some words a friend said:

"Ha! Ha!

Am I included in the LIST OF THE POEM---- MISSING YOU THE UNKNOWN ONE....


Another question... if you forgot me... Can I just allow my ear to touch the ear of the last person in your standing line of this poem... Ha! Ha!


By the way, that is heart breaking, testing, feeling of LOVE prose... I love it as an intruder.

Ha! Ha!


Joking, but it is well said AJ for whomever you are saying it too - CONGRATULATIONS!"
 
secularhermit;bt7566 said:
I hope Jaber enjoys them, when you give him those letters. :)

haha Jaber is my brother!! He isn't getting these letters, my boyfriend is the one getting the letters (: I think there was a mix up somewhere!