Missionary Care course Fees $1300

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, its always my desire to study and learn more the Bible and ministry work.

On January 15th , 20018, and finance is always a problem to pay the fees and complete a course.

Can you pray that God pay the fees $1300 and i study , learn and be used more by the God.

God bless!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

L

loverofjesus27

God’s mercies upon you.

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Levi. I appreciate your desire to be used by God. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to provide for you financial need and use you mightily for the extension of His Kingdom. May He bless you and keep you as you lean upon Him in the days ahead.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Friends, its always my desire to study and learn more the Bible and ministry work.

On January 15th , 20018, and finance is always a problem to pay the fees and complete a course.

Can you pray that God pay the fees $1300 and i study , learn and be used more by the God.

God bless!
My friend you don't need 1300 dollars to learn more about the Bible and ministries unless it is HIS will for you to sit in that class. Freely HE has given so freely we receive.

We learn through personal devotion, prayer and following those who are doing the work. If no one is working we work through prayer and faith and HE will guide our steps even through our mistakes. FATHER WE BELIEVE.... HELP OUR UNBELIEF; AMEN

Here is a free Bible helps program you can download on your pc. If I may suggest download the free dictionaries it provides that help us define and understand the GREEK and Hebrew in which the Bible was originally written. This through Faith, Prayer will increase your knowledge of what GOD would have for us immensely. Bible Software theWord!

If you do not have a pc and are using an iPhone there are also free apps with access to Greek and Hebrew word study helps.

But even all that is not necessary. Faith through Prayer while seeking what GOD would have in our lives through the Word, through HIS Spirit which HE gives us and through HIS presence in this world is everything and the all that we need...amen.

Last edited:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Luke 1:37...

For nothing is impossible with God. :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying That the Lord bless you above all you can ask or think