M
Mitspa
Guest
Not sure yet what this blog is going to be...but im sure God will show me ...have lots of thoughts on many things and they all seem important at times. My business partner thinks I should start a radio show or write a book...haha ...more to come
If I had to write about what the Lord is speaking to me it would be the same thing He has been trying to teach me for years... walking in His Victory in all aspects of my life. I believe there is so much more to attain in our position in Christ, not always sure what it takes to attain to what I see is very real. I would start with the idea that God has hidden things for those who seek deeper things from Him. I'm not sure I will be able to reach these things or I'm prepared to seperate myself from this world in a way I think it might require? Having said that..and with the consideration of my own weakness I say boldly that a place of absolute Victory remains for those who dare to believe...
I think it's clear that Christ overcame all things that every promise in scripture is true and has power over all the evil in this world.. I believe when Christ spoke of Hidden manna, He was speaking of this victory we might enter through faith in His Word. Cale and Joshua seen the giants and seen them as food..others seen them as impossible barriers to the promised land.. I believe if we had that same spirit we would use every attack of the enemy as food to feed our victories to the Glory of Christ.
If I had to write about what the Lord is speaking to me it would be the same thing He has been trying to teach me for years... walking in His Victory in all aspects of my life. I believe there is so much more to attain in our position in Christ, not always sure what it takes to attain to what I see is very real. I would start with the idea that God has hidden things for those who seek deeper things from Him. I'm not sure I will be able to reach these things or I'm prepared to seperate myself from this world in a way I think it might require? Having said that..and with the consideration of my own weakness I say boldly that a place of absolute Victory remains for those who dare to believe...
I think it's clear that Christ overcame all things that every promise in scripture is true and has power over all the evil in this world.. I believe when Christ spoke of Hidden manna, He was speaking of this victory we might enter through faith in His Word. Cale and Joshua seen the giants and seen them as food..others seen them as impossible barriers to the promised land.. I believe if we had that same spirit we would use every attack of the enemy as food to feed our victories to the Glory of Christ.