If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change.
![]()
WOW, dc,
a really mature and wise post, thanks...
Shades of Michael Jackson... Man In The Mirror... such a great songIf you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change.
![]()
Sounds like Michael Jackson...........oh wait..it is.......!
Blue,
sometimes you are wise way beyond your years!
![]()
Haha, you got to it so much faster than I did... I went to find the video, and then the lyrics, and a picture of Michael, and searched out his life span, and then after I posted it, I watched the video and it made me cry, it is quite a touching tribute to the never ending struggle of humanity to find justice and equality for all... and the truth that change is an inside jobSounds like Michael Jackson...........oh wait..it is.......!
One more to go and you hit 200Thank you for the rep comment. It's truly appreciated.![]()
Haha, you got to it so much faster than I did... I went to find the video, and then the lyrics, and a picture of Michael, and searched out his life span, and then after I posted it, I watched the video and it made me cry, it is quite a touching tribute to the never ending struggle of humanity to find justice and equality for all... and the truth that change is an inside jobLooking at pictures of Michael is enough to make one sad. He was so talented, but he needed Jesus as much as anyone.
LOL (sometimes) more like 24/7Blue,
sometimes you are wise way beyond your years!
![]()
LOL (sometimes) more like 24/7![]()
Being vulnerable makes a difference. If people can share there hearts and be ready to be wrong andI have been to other forums and am well aware of the similarity of heated debates and unrequired blows at each other but only those who are content with the way things are accept the way they are and I cannot do that because the church is in a state where we have forgotten our first love we have forgotten what it means to be Christian we have forgotten what love is and what standing for the truth is.
Instead we are christians by title only we speak of God and teach of him yet barely know him we claim to be love we teach love yet the fruits of love is but a shriveled pear in most hearts and confuse debating and proving ourselves right and attacking others with standing for the truth. This is not what I was taught a Christian is this not what I was taught love is and it's not what I was taught standing for the truth is I refuse to be the average Christian so I cannot accept this is just the way it is.
We may be in the world but we are not of the world so accepting this is just how public forums are cannot reside in our hearts, change is possible even if it seems impossible do you think that Rosa parks just accepted the way things were? do you think Martin Luther King just accepted the way things were? It only takes one heart to make a change it only takes a spark to make the fire burn
Being vulnerable makes a difference. If people can share there hearts and be ready to be wrong and
forgiving of themselves and others things can grow.
So often it is our defences in life that block the Lord's blessing.
In Christ there is no safe place except in the cross yet this is also suffering.
Until we can walk in the light and know the ways of the light it is hard.
Bdf is not hard, it is seeing your greatest insights crushed that is tough.
But are you seeking Gods or man's approval.
My friends, Christ's victory works, so learn to seek His face and walk in His love,
How do we get Mods attention?
I have contacted them 3 times in the last 2 days and they are ignoring me.