That was not her plea in court.She was pleading "not guilty by reason of insanity."
You have no background in psychology so I cannot place value on your biased uninformed opinion.
Those are impossible to prove. So Reddington did not go that route.
That was not her plea in court.She was pleading "not guilty by reason of insanity."
You have no background in psychology so I cannot place value on your biased uninformed opinion.
But I have already said I am not interested in the case. What I am interested in is a large group of women cheering someone being tried for murdering three children, and I am also interested in a juror being doxed, and I am interested in other jurors upset because they thought this woman getting found not guilty by reason of insanity would be a springboard for a discussion on post partum deppression.Yeah, cause I do the work, and it is as always a huge waste of my time.
My ideas about this case have evolved, why because I am able to follow the evidence not be stuck in tunnel vision.
If you were really a truth seeker you would examine the evidence for yourself not need someone else to place it before you.
Generally speaking again, people just want others to present their data and then look for ways to rebut it not really take it in and do an objective analysis.
You should know this from the Kirk threads where you asked questions.
A great deal of it is available online.
That was not her plea in court.
Those are impossible to prove. So Reddington did not go that route.
But I have already said I am not interested in the case. What I am interested in is a large group of women cheering someone being tried for murdering three children, and I am also interested in a juror being doxed, and I am interested in other jurors upset because they thought this woman getting found not guilty by reason of insanity would be a springboard for a discussion on post partum deppression.
That was not her plea in court.
Those are impossible to prove. So Reddington did not go that route.
I expressed an opinion on the testimony of Patrick Clansy during the trial as lacking deception because I watched the entire testimony, frame by frame, and a deception expert broke it down.Okay you have an opinion but no interest, that is fair.
I expressed an opinion on the testimony of Patrick Clansy during the trial as lacking deception because I watched the entire testimony, frame by frame, and a deception expert broke it down.
So how would you prove that a mother of three is not "criminally responsible"?That was not her plea in court.
Those are impossible to prove. So Reddington did not go that route.
I am a big fan of Lucille Ball. You must have gone into the dark corner of your closet to find this one.Okay.
You can still watch the movie, a classic!!
So how would you prove that a mother of three is not "criminally responsible"?
I am a big fan of Lucille Ball. You must have gone into the dark corner of your closet to find this one.
"How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our mistakes, we'd profit from them." Lucille Ball
Yes, I understand that, I have shared that twice so far in this thread. But I pointed out that this could not have come with the presumption that she was not criminally responsible, because if that is the case it would be biased.Just so you know....
It was prosecution’s main role in Mass. where it is reversed to prove that Lindsay Clancy was criminally responsible at the time she killed her children, not simply that she caused their deaths.
The Commonwealth had to prove criminal responsibility beyond a reasonable doubt.
The defendant does not have to prove that she was legally insane.
It was Reddington"s role to cast the doubt.
People looking for the Lord's return have the light of the world, so even if they enter a dark closet it won't stay dark. Jesus is the light of the world and the light overcomes the darkness.Only people waiting for the rapture contend with dark closets.
What does Hillary Clinton and Lindsay Clancy have in common? They both have the same people as avid supporters.
Think of how weird that is, why would Hillary Clinton have the same avid supporters as a woman that killed her three children? Oh, wait, on second thought, I guess it isn't all that weird after all.
People looking for the Lord's return have the light of the world, so even if they enter a dark closet it won't stay dark. Jesus is the light of the world and the light overcomes the darkness.
Yes, I understand that, I have shared that twice so far in this thread. But I pointed out that this could not have come with the presumption that she was not criminally responsible, because if that is the case it would be biased.
I think many people did not understand that. You cannot require the prosecutor to prove an impossibility in order to get a conviction. Therefore "beyond a reasonable doubt" could simply mean that adults are criminally responsible and there was no evidence that this woman should not have been treated as an adult.
This was the point of my question. What evidence do you need to prove you are not criminally responsible? Lack of that evidence should be sufficient to prove she was criminally responsible.
Well obviously. Hillary Clinton is gone, they need a new champion to support killing babies.Grasping at straws.![]()
So you have evidence that the person is sane, the defense does not have to produce any evidence that they were not criminally responsible and yet even though you have evidence they were that does not meet the threshhold for reasonable doubt that they aren't criminally responsible.Lack of evidence can contribute but it does not automatically create reasonable doubt, that is just shifting the burden to the defense.
The Massachusetts Guide to Evidence specifically says that once there is supporting evidence raising criminal responsibility, the ordinary inference that a person is sane by itself cannot establish criminal responsibility beyond a reasonable doubt.