Mom is having foot surgery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
I know it might seem crazy, and maybe im being overly paranoid because my grandmother just died last month, but it's really got me worried. I guess im worried about something going wrong and losing my mom too, no top of my grandmother recently (my moms mom) So worried in fact that I've been begging her not to even go through with it. But the thing is I feel selfish for asking that because it does cause her alot of pain and if she didn't she would just have to hobble around for the rest of her life. It's a simple surgery to remove a bone spur in her foot. She had one done about two-three years ago and it all turned out ok. All her pre test for this surgery came out really good...*sighs* but im still just nervous. Her surgery is tomorrow about 9:45 A/M. Please if you all can I need prayers that she comes through this surgery with no complications and that her recovery goes as well as last time too. Thanks so much in advance!
:(

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for Vanillakay's mom, please take care of her and heal her foot. Lord bless her foot surgery and let she be able to use her foot normally without pain and problem yes Lord heal her and also give your strength and peace. We also pray for Vanillakay please bless with your peace, understanding remove all the worriness and bless her heart and mind. we pray Lord bless vanillakay and her mom, in this matter. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
i'll pray for your mom and you sister
1 Peter 5:7
God bless :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
May the Lord place HIS peace deep in your spirit so that all your fears are driven away. Also that the Lord's presence and ministry will be with your mother through the surgery and recovery.

Now, you must give no more voice to your worries. And rest in God's great love for your mom.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, friend. Wish I could give you a hug. Losing a special person in our lives is very hard, and the impact of such a loss is deep. The sorrow can affect us in many ways. It’s important to let yourself go through the process and give yourself as much time as you need. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His comfort and fill you with His peace. Be assured of my prayers for your mom’s surgery, as well. I’d suggest that you talk to a grief counselor. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way.

Jan 25, 2017
I pray for safe surgery, no complications and fast recovery. The Lord will command His angels to take care of your mom, she is safe in Jesus name!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
God Bless your mother's surgery - he has already blessed her with a loving/caring daughter... God Bless you!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal Kay's mom quickly and swiftly with no after affects from surgery. In Jesus' name, amen.