Mom's Sick, and Life Changes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrokenAndBeautiful
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrokenAndBeautiful

Guest
My mom is very sick, and in the hospital. I'm not gonna go into details about all that's wrong, but she needs much, MUCH prayer!
As for the life changes that are most likely going to take place, I'm very scared and in much need of God's strength to get through it all. I feel emotionally drained at the moment and it's hard to get through the day without crying. I know that God is with me and that He would never give me more than I can handle, but honestly, it feels like I'm on the brink of losing it sometimes. Please, please pray for my mom, and my family, and me. God bless you all and thank you so much!
 
Father we lift up her mom in the name of Jesus that you may give her strength and help her through what she is going through in the name of Jesus we decree in the name of Jesus that she is healed
 
My heart for you and your mom. I will keep all of you in my prayers for all that you need.
Hugs and God bless, pickles
 
Thank you Bluebutterfly and Pickles and anyone else that prayed. My mom is now in a nursing home and temporarily bed ridden. They say it'll be from six to ten months before she heals and she has to stay in the nursing home untill then. As for me, Im personaly doing alot better. Im still scared about things and worried about my mom but thank the Lord, Im not in the state I was in a few weeks ago! I know that God has everything under control and He is taking care of my family and me! Praise Jesus!
 
u r in my prayers god bless


)?????????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?? ???
???????1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶????
??????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶???
?????o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$???????ø¶¶¶¶¶¶??
?????¶¶¶¶¶¶?????????????ø¶¶¶¶?
????¶¶¶¶¶¶???????????????o¶¶¶?
???¶¶¶¶¶¶¢????????????????$¶¶?
???¶¶¶¶¶ø?ø¶$¶¶¶ø?????????1¶¶1
??o¶¶¶¶¶?1o¶¶¶¶¶???1¶¶ø¢o$?¶¶¶
??¶¶¶¶¶?????7o71???¶¶øø$1?¶¶¶ø
?$¶¶¶¶¶o???????????¶?¢¶¶¶o¶¶¶ø
7¶¶¶¶¶1????????????$?????7¶¶¶ø
ø¶¶¶¶¶7?????????1??¶?????¶¶¶¶ø
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??????¢¶¶¶¶7????*¶¶¶¶¶ *¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1??¶¶¶¶¶ø¶¶ø?o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶??7117¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶????????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7?¶¶¶¶¶oo7$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7??¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
JESUS????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶????SAVES
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?????ø¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶O???????????????1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶????.................(¨`·.·´¨)