see post 1757@brightfame52 , what's with the crickets?
Did you post all of those verses without understanding what they were saying or what they meant entirely?
--
see post 1757@brightfame52 , what's with the crickets?
Did you post all of those verses without understanding what they were saying or what they meant entirely?
--
see post 1757
There were more than two points I presented.I already did and I made two posts following that one. Did you not understand what they said?
--
There were more than two points I presented.
Like you dont address all my pointsThat didn't really answer my question.
Like you dont address all my points
You are evading what I posted already.I think you're trying to evade my question.
You are evading what I posted already.
Actually you have no idea what you reading of my post.you have absolutely no idea what you're reading or posting.
Actually you have no idea what you reading of my post.