More Emojis to pick from?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
ORANGE KITTY!!!! :eek:

Yes, I AM the crazy orange cat lady.. lol

I just cannot load up directly from my PC any image
into a CC thread.
I can only do this via an internet search and select images from the
results - like this beauty below

M

Miri

Not all emojis are equal!

5186.gif

4330.gif

6372.gif

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Then I challenge you to a battle of wits :D
For the princess? To the death? Then I accept!

what, like i'm going to allow a perfectly good Princess Bride reference go begging? ;)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I'm posting this pic that happens to be small. Does your Pinterest recognize this one as a pic? View attachment 178524
Well Yes & No AuntieAnt, it give me a filename: rehead.jpg #of views & size. It knows it is a pic, but has no Pinerest save button. It does not even recognize the eye, as a pic, you have in your signature. It might from where you added it. Your Avatar has a save button.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Have I seen it?
I love that movie. My children love that movie.
My grandchildren love that movie.
I still have my DVD copy which is going to the grave with me.

i see we have something in common.

years ago, our kids took their stuffed animals and dolls, crouched behind a long clothes bureau, and did a verbatim show of the film. when they think of it now, they feel it was a boring thing to have put their dad and me through, but as you may imagine, we loved every minute of it. we even got refreshments!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi Miri, did you copy those animated emojis from your computer or elsewhere. I noticed a couple pics I copied from my hard-drive and Pinerest can't capture them. It just gives a filename, etc.

One is png and one is gif:

smil001.png

JES_SAV.gif

Last edited:
M

Miri

Hi I got them free from this place

Free Smileys, Free Animated Emoticons - AllSmileys.com

You just click on the emoji (random works good as well, or
you can pick a theme from right hand side).

Select copy BB code for forum

9EF46A0D-1526-46FE-9900-95EE0B6B6BA9.jpg

Copy the direct url code.

098A866A-F359-466A-BD06-D5CAD1674C93.jpg

Paste it into the little pictire symbol on here
under the URL option, then hey presto!

952E7191-7D49-48B9-85FC-9E80CC281210.jpg

Happy Valentines Day!
26.gif

D

Depleted

No it just doesn't work
no copy and paste images from my PC

:(
Yeah, that ability died on here for me several months ago. (Also PC user.) It's to the point that if I really want to post it on here, I post it on FB, and then copy-paste to here. All but gave up doing that, since no one on FB knows why I'm posting silly stuffed animal pictures. lol