The became FleshDo you mean “rejecting the Word *of* Jesus” or rejecting the word, “Jesus”?
The became FleshDo you mean “rejecting the Word *of* Jesus” or rejecting the word, “Jesus”?
Your assumptions are way off!You obviously have not seen the change in the language that Jesus spoke from the old to the new.....this is what I'm pointing out.
In the old testament a prophet or preacher would reference God as the source of the message.
Jesus pointed to himself which was offensive and not the observed traditional way of that day.
Example.
I am THE WAY....THE TRUTH....THE LIFE...no man comes to the father except through me.
The Lord says...he shares his glory with no one yet Jesus speaks in the first person.
just a observation of the gospel. Many religons say he was a good man or prophet today but even in his preaching and teachings proves his divinity.
Have you ever noticed that Jesus spoke in the first person?
Not like the prophets saying ....thus says the Lord or the God of so and so says , but directly to the person.
This was so surprising and caused alot of discord among his audience.
Example.
If you love me keep my commandments, you've heard it written but i say to you. ive come not to destroy but to fulfill.
Iam that Iam. Deny me and I will deny you before the father. Before Abraham was iam. ect.
Keep posting your findings![]()
The Word became Flesh
Jesus The Word became Flesh The Holy Spirit was without Measure .He spoke with Al Authority ,That even The winds and the Seas obey The Word.Be close enough To Know He Is.......God behold He came as we and you allYour assumptions are way off!
So how can you say I’m off topic with my comment?? Crazy!
Yes, I’m sort of understanding what you’re trying to say.Jesus The Word became Flesh The Holy Spirit was without Measure .He spoke with Al Authority ,That even The winds and the Seas obey The Word.Be close enough To Know He Is.......God behold He came as we and you all
know how we Are as he said I know Man evils in heart.To be a man and over come This evil is beyond Wording .
Sorry, I’m not understanding this. It’s not really making any sense. (?)devil tempting Jesus anyone of us take the Deal .think that not Showing who he is Devil gave up He knew who Jesus was this is very significant and Saturday and I must have happened event probably not written. Know Him to Know
Holy Spirit to English Lol what's not to under stand a typo or keypad switch up Take out "And Saturday" I have no clue how that happened .Yes, I’m sort of understanding what you’re trying to say.
Sorry, I’m not understanding this. It’s not really making any sense. (?)
What language do you speak? Word order is very important in English, unlike some languages. English is a very difficult language.
We can offer to anyone .if you need know something of God and need a answer or point to etc we can offer help example say hey can you help me out with gal 2,:20 why do I live because Christ aka Anointing lives in me.....God is God of the living and I love his living Love WordI also learned is it best when I get something from God on my own, instead of another just telling me .So he often lets me tell a bit .so an other may behold and search seek thenself that Their JOY will be Full In Him . make it one on one with Jesus Not Me .
hope you understand that cus it's a good thing
The temptation of Satan is not written in OT etc .. The event is very significant to show who Jesus Is.i was saying it is Not written in books just the Gospel, only way we know that is Jesus must told them by his own witness. It goes to to more enen To God in US! This what I'm saying even tho not written it written in me & others ,by The Word Through His Gift Yes Holy SpiritYes, I’m sort of understanding what you’re trying to say.
Sorry, I’m not understanding this. It’s not really making any sense. (?)
What language do you speak? Word order is very important in English, unlike some languages. English is a very difficult language.
Just a very friendly FYI, many of your sentences are not making sense, friend.Holy Spirit to English Lol what's not to under stand a typo or keypad switch up Take out "And Saturday" I have no clue how that happened .
I suppose it my handy cap, it prob not for you then np .Just a very friendly FYI, many of your sentences are not making sense, friend.
BlessingsI suppose it my handy cap, it prob not for you then np .
Yes, I’m sort of understanding what you’re trying to say.
Sorry, I’m not understanding this. It’s not really making any sense. (?)
What language do you speak? Word order is very important in English, unlike some languages. English is a very difficult language.
God the Father, and God the Son.You know I like hear Holy Spirit speak to me through you .can you do that for us?
- Revelation 11:15
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."
God the Father, and God the Son.
- Psalm 2:2
"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed [Christ], saying..." .
- English Not not Greek but I like it cus it makes one Seek better ..Question that Shows Jesus Lord is God.
- Who is His Christ in two passages above? I had go get it cus I don't have it memerized but I know who I am & to be in the word ..
- only because of Him. The Gift is Himsekf need we say more
Wow lotJoh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
God is an invisible Spirit that people and angels cannot see unless He shows a visible image of Himself formed from physical matter.
1Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
No person has seen Jesus and no person will ever see Jesus according to Him being God.
But He showed a visible image of Himself the Word of God who is God revealing Himself personally where the word of God is Him revealing Himself by written words.
There is only God, angels, and people.
In the Old Testament and New Testament the saints have seen angels.
When the saints are in heaven they will see each other and see the angels.
Since no person can see Jesus then He must be God and not merely a human and not an angel.
Alot to read abit mess np thats your understandin shared TY .Son of Man I hear that alot in spirit. But not me or you.The son of man .Jesus himself appears to truely love Saying He A Son Of Man .that's Love in melting heart to life ,I want moreJoh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
God is an invisible Spirit that people and angels cannot see unless He shows a visible image of Himself formed from physical matter.
1Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
No person has seen Jesus and no person will ever see Jesus according to Him being God.
But He showed a visible image of Himself the Word of God who is God revealing Himself personally where the word of God is Him revealing Himself by written words.
There is only God, angels, and people.
In the Old Testament and New Testament the saints have seen angels.
When the saints are in heaven they will see each other and see the angels.
Since no person can see Jesus then He must be God and not merely a human and not an angel.
In the New Testament, the "anointing" is Not limited to a few elite. 1 John 2:27 KJV states, "But the Anointing which Ye Have Received of Him Abideth in You.Me Forever ..". This refers to the iIndwelling of the Holy Spirit, which is a common love life for all Knowers of Him.God the Father, and God the Son.
God the Father, and God the Son.
![]()
Your assumptions are way off!
So how can you say I’m off topic with my comment?? Crazy!