More prayer for dangerous storms and my son

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
Dear Prayer friends. I know that I have been asking for a lot of prayer but today is a very worrisome day. We have major dangerous storms on the way with chances of severe damaging winds and tornados. I am so scared. I also am very worried about a doctor appointment my son Jakeb has today. Please pray that when it is over everything will be ok and he will not have to go to a hospital or anything like that. That he can be home and happy. Please pray that these bad storms miss us and that our lives will be safe, our homes safe, our trees and limbs stay up and maybe even letting us keep power. God has been so merciful with all of these storms and I pray for more mercy. Thank you for praying for my family. God bless you and I ask in the name of Jesus. Carmen
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Magenta
1626522v9748pzycx.gif

Amen!