More storms and my son

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
245
251
63
Indiana
Please pray that God will show His great mercy on us again asking that the bad storms miss us and He will allow us to have power and no sirens go off. I also pray that my son Jakeb will have a good happy afternoon and evening. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
 
Please pray that God will show His great mercy on us again asking that the bad storms miss us and He will allow us to have power and no sirens go off. I also pray that my son Jakeb will have a good happy afternoon and evening. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
1626522v9748pzycx.gif

Amen!
 
Please pray that God will show His great mercy on us again asking that the bad storms miss us and He will allow us to have power and no sirens go off. I also pray that my son Jakeb will have a good happy afternoon and evening. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
May the Lord be with you my friend.