However I do question why protestants kept some of the false catholic inventions while throwing out most.
That could be an interesting discussion..which false catholic inventions?
However I do question why protestants kept some of the false catholic inventions while throwing out most.
However I do question why protestants kept some of the false catholic inventions while throwing out most.
That could be an interesting discussion..which false catholic inventions?
Correct Cristen, this is the wrong thread for this discussionMaybe that should be discussed on a "Catholics" thread...?![]()
I agree , by the way it was the Catholics that create the doctrine of the Trinity. So all you protestants that worship this doctrine over God Himself, think again.Mahogony....The Catholic church is an ABOMINATION to God........Ever seen the upside down cross next to the Pope?(I have on TV)......The upside down cross is a satanic symbol, a mockery of Jesus sacrifice on the cross.....I'm just warning the Christian church.........I am willing to stand in the direct line of insults to protect Christianity from false religions as the Roman Catholic church.....
Mahogony....The Catholic church is an ABOMINATION to God........Ever seen the upside down cross next to the Pope?(I have on TV)......The upside down cross is a satanic symbol, a mockery of Jesus sacrifice on the cross.....I'm just warning the Christian church.........I am willing to stand in the direct line of insults to protect Christianity from false religions as the Roman Catholic church.....
I agree , by the way it was the Catholics that create the doctrine of the Trinity. So all you protestants that worship this doctrine over God Himself, think again.
Take your own advice, speaking on things that you do not know about only make you look foolish.Of course it was Catholics, who else would it be? The gnostic heretics?
How many denominations were there in the early centuaries?
Dude, study some church history before making rediculous claims.
The Best advice anyone can give you is STAY AWAY FROM THE MORMON church. I speak thru experience. I was fooled into becoming a mormon and even lived in Salt Lake City, UT. for 6 yrs. I don't want to bash anyone in particular so I won't talk about my experiences there. I will say however that before I joined I had to make a Promise that I would attend thier church every week, as well as give 10% of my income as thithes. Whenever I needed help, the first thing that I was asked is, "Are you a Full Thithe payer?" When I had a question about something that made the person I was speaking to uncomfortable because he couldn't answer it, I was told that my testimony is weak.Hey all i want to thank you for the response to this thread because that was exactly what i was looking for. The sites i am going to give a look at as well for a bit more info on this.
It does seem that what goes on with these people and their beliefs is done behind closed doors and cannot be trusted, especially after getting a little insight as to their beliefs, but i will not go any further until i have at least taken the time to look into it more.
Thanks again for all of your feedback.