Mortality and I AM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Embarae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Embarae

Guest
Seems that we all have lost our identity to satan. When we have found our true identity we have found the freedom of who we truly are. I AM the image of God the Creator, I AM who He said and created me to be. I AM light, love and life, all that His first Son did. Little lower then the angels but when we come to a higher height of understanding in knowledge and wisdom by God then we have been shown the treasures of the Word. We are spirits living in human fleshly bodies in mortal until immorality is given to us here on earth as it is in heaven, the spiritual realm. I sit at the right side of God, given the authority to speak life and go into the darkness and shed light and to show love. I have not lost my identity, I have gained freedom from knowing. This is all of you too. Seek and you will find all the treasures hidden.
 
I think that's a pretty big assumption to say we have lost our identity to satan unless of course you know everyones hearts