Most Christians are ignorant of Gods word concerning diet and lifestyle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hamilton

Nov 26, 2018
I think the problem that most people have when developing a program is not considering cause and effect. We really should reverse engineer when it comes to health and fitness. The finish line needs to be clearly defined; whether it is to be fastest, strongest, sexiest or even just be in optimal homeostatic balance. Since we are all very different, each diet and exercise plan should be tailored to be effective.
Yes Hungry, right on. I read a very interesting article about programming. The person writing it had a very good point:

Who do you turn to for programming guidance when there are multiple goals (e.g. Flexibility, strength, conditioning, cardio, power, endurance, stamina, etc.). The answer that the author of the article offered was:

Decathlon trainers / coaches. With years of experience, most have learned to put together programs that create synergy in athletic development, something that by the way is not easy.

Unfortunately, not many books, manuals, articles, etc. by Decathlon coaches are available in electronic form for the average person to gain understanding. and the few that there are, have to be modified to take into consideration the particular person's ability, potential and interest.

Maybe with time, fitness experts will eventually generate templates and information that help common people put together a well rounded physical training plan.

How can we improve our skill level, without ending up in DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness), lack of flexibility, mobility and agility, or with damage to joints, etc.

Physical ed is moving in the right direction, but there is way to go yet.

Kind regards.

Soulalis

Sep 5, 2016
God gave us the new dietary laws through Doug K. From knowthecause.com

Feb 28, 2016
if u have the courage and the determination to save yourself from this evil world,
then, do whatever it takes, else, you will be among the losers!!! so very sorry to have to say this,
but, this is what Yeshua has given us as personal choices...hugs!

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I don't have the time now, but hopefully I can make time in the next few days to post a biologically healing food plan on here.
One which is biologically sustaining, nutritionally dense, fairly free of toxins, chemically and electro magnetically and spiritually and intellectually compatible and enhancing to the human physiology.
My apologies to those who emailed me about this and I did not respond.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I don't have the time now, but hopefully I can make time in the next few days to post a biologically healing food plan on here.
One which is biologically sustaining, nutritionally dense, fairly free of toxins, chemically and electro magnetically and spiritually and intellectually compatible and enhancing to the human physiology.
My apologies to those who emailed me about this and I did not respond.
Joseph...I would love to read what you have to say...And also please , if one day you could post something about high cholesterol , and thank you...xox...

Nov 26, 2012
It's "gluten"..

Not "glutton"..
Joseph...I would love to read what you have to say...And also please , if one day you could post something about high cholesterol , and thank you...xox...
I can’t speak for Joseph but I know high cholesterol can be an indicator that your hormones are off. Many of your key players in the endocrine system are manufactured by the body using cholesterol. Chronic inflammation taxes cortisol. This may lead to adrenal fatigue. If your body is still calling for the body’s anti inflammatory it signals to also make more cholesterol.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I can’t speak for Joseph but I know high cholesterol can be an indicator that your hormones are off. Many of your key players in the endocrine system are manufactured by the body using cholesterol. Chronic inflammation taxes cortisol. This may lead to adrenal fatigue. If your body is still calling for the body’s anti inflammatory it signals to also make more cholesterol.
Hi Hungry...
I am diabetic type 2 , so I know that does not help , but all other test I have had have been fine , but I am told it is hereditary , my sisters are on statins , something I do not want to go back on...xox...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Yep.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Hi Hungry...
I am diabetic type 2 , so I know that does not help , but all other test I have had have been fine , but I am told it is hereditary , my sisters are on statins , something I do not want to go back on...xox...
Its not hereditary. Don't believe that for a second. There may be a hereditary angle to it, but it is mostly not what they have led you to believe. If you mom had the similar lifestyle patterns when she was pregnant with you and your sister, and if and your sister grew up in the same household and ate, more or less, the same foods, that is the common denominator.
You have a predisposition for T2 D due to your lifestyle. Your inherent genetic expression plays only a minor role in this.
I know of many people who have decreased the amount of insulin they take or eliminated it altogether.

But, just so I do not run afoul of the almighty medical gods, and get sued by them, let me stress that I can not and am not suggesting you tamper or adjust your recommended prescription levels that your doctor has prescribed. Always ask your doctor if you can alter the prescription before you do so.

With that being said, I know people who have radically changed their lifestyle and told me that they need less of their meds or felt they could completely eliminate them and have decreased or eliminated them by working side by side with their doctors.
Some have told me their doctors won't listen to them and do not believe dietary and lifestyle changes can positively effect T2D and tell them they need to stay on the meds. In many cases they ignored their doctors advice and either switched doctors or just altered their dosages themselves. I don't recommend that, and it is a case by case personal decision, but I have seen it or heard of it.

Look up the word epigenetics. That will help explain it a bit further.

Nov 26, 2012
Its not hereditary. Don't believe that for a second. There may be a hereditary angle to it, but it is mostly not what they have led you to believe. If you mom had the similar lifestyle patterns when she was pregnant with you and your sister, and if and your sister grew up in the same household and ate, more or less, the same foods, that is the common denominator.
You have a predisposition for T2 D due to your lifestyle. Your inherent genetic expression plays only a minor role in this.
I know of many people who have decreased the amount of insulin they take or eliminated it altogether.

But, just so I do not run afoul of the almighty medical gods, and get sued by them, let me stress that I can not and am not suggesting you tamper or adjust your recommended prescription levels that your doctor has prescribed. Always ask your doctor if you can alter the prescription before you do so.

With that being said, I know people who have radically changed their lifestyle and told me that they need less of their meds or felt they could completely eliminate them and have decreased or eliminated them by working side by side with their doctors.
Some have told me their doctors won't listen to them and do not believe dietary and lifestyle changes can positively effect T2D and tell them they need to stay on the meds. In many cases they ignored their doctors advice and either switched doctors or just altered their dosages themselves. I don't recommend that, and it is a case by case personal decision, but I have seen it or heard of it.

Look up the word epigenetics. That will help explain it a bit further.
I looked up epigenetics and to someone who has little background knowledge and understanding, it will confuse more than explain.

I heard a naturalpath state simply, “Genetics loads the gun, and lifestyle pulls the trigger.”
T2 D is an insulin receptor issue. I know you get that but most don’t. Here is a bit more you might not know. Think of a flame using a hydrocarbon. When you get the proper mix of O2 to fuel, it’s called stoichiometric. The chemical exchange produces heat, water and CO2. If the O2 is too little, you get a dirty flame. This is when there is a threat of CO (leathal carbon monoxide). We fuel with carbohydrates which requires O2 also, that we inhale. The chemical exchange happens in the cell, which then expels CO2, that we exhale. Now, God made it so when we aren’t getting enough O2 and too much carbs, the cell sensors (receptors) shut off fuel to cell so we don’t produce CO. There is serious connection with this and Cancer.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I looked up epigenetics and to someone who has little background knowledge and understanding, it will confuse more than explain.

I heard a naturalpath state simply, “Genetics loads the gun, and lifestyle pulls the trigger.”
T2 D is an insulin receptor issue. I know you get that but most don’t. Here is a bit more you might not know. Think of a flame using a hydrocarbon. When you get the proper mix of O2 to fuel, it’s called stoichiometric. The chemical exchange produces heat, water and CO2. If the O2 is too little, you get a dirty flame. This is when there is a threat of CO (leathal carbon monoxide). We fuel with carbohydrates which requires O2 also, that we inhale. The chemical exchange happens in the cell, which then expels CO2, that we exhale. Now, God made it so when we aren’t getting enough O2 and too much carbs, the cell sensors (receptors) shut off fuel to cell so we don’t produce CO. There is serious connection with this and Cancer.

Definitely. I know I stated the insulin receptor issue somewhere on these boards in the past. I don't recall anyone ever responding to it.
Low quality animal foods and high intake of animal products also damage the receptors.
You obviously have a background that allows you to understand this. It's the off gassing in the body that is the root cause of many diseases. Does damage to the cells, instigates inflammation, and oxidation. Which in turn has a detrimental effect on the immune system. High quality oxygen is so important.
The way the body utilizes it is effected by our diets and general lifestyle.
The bible is never wrong. The life is in the blood.

AGES. Advanced glycation end products.

If people had even a fundamental of understanding of organic chemistry and biology/physiology, I think they would be aghast at the abuse and damage they subject their bodies to.

God gave us such a gift with our physical being. Even after all these years of seeing it I am still a little in disbelief how Christians seem not to grasp the mind, body, spirit connection.

Nov 26, 2012
Definitely. I know I stated the insulin receptor issue somewhere on these boards in the past. I don't recall anyone ever responding to it.
Low quality animal foods and high intake of animal products also damage the receptors.
You obviously have a background that allows you to understand this. It's the off gassing in the body that is the root cause of many diseases. Does damage to the cells, instigates inflammation, and oxidation. Which in turn has a detrimental effect on the immune system. High quality oxygen is so important.
The way the body utilizes it is effected by our diets and general lifestyle.
The bible is never wrong. The life is in the blood.

AGES. Advanced glycation end products.

If people had even a fundamental of understanding of organic chemistry and biology/physiology, I think they would be aghast at the abuse and damage they subject their bodies to.

God gave us such a gift with our physical being. Even after all these years of seeing it I am still a little in disbelief how Christians seem not to grasp the mind, body, spirit connection.
It’s funny I thought I was the only one who considered AGES. It was after reading up on this that I realized God never intended many atrocities we do to our bodies, yet even the meals we eat hurt us. Since avoiding carbs and meats or carbs and fats together, my body doesn’t age. Health is in digestion. Preparing the stomach to break down the nutrients, and absorb them is key. I know I don’t have to tell you, but nobody else seems to care. What is your profession?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It’s funny I thought I was the only one who considered AGES. It was after reading up on this that I realized God never intended many atrocities we do to our bodies, yet even the meals we eat hurt us. Since avoiding carbs and meats or carbs and fats together, my body doesn’t age. Health is in digestion. Preparing the stomach to break down the nutrients, and absorb them is key. I know I don’t have to tell you, but nobody else seems to care. What is your profession?
I care .
I have been type 2 on Metformin since 2014 , and I have changed my diet so much...

I eat low carb , healthy carbs , and have lost 3 stones , yet I still struggle...

My blood sugars were on key 3 months ago , but to be honest , I am so tired of this diabetes ...

I have cried tears and more tears from frustration with my sugar levels , I got to a point where I barely ate for fear of high sugar increase...All my test come back fine , my pancreas is healthy , I thought it was the pancreas that was sick , hence diabetes , am not ignorant , just in need of being fed knowledge that makes sense lol , I am enjoying reading your post , even if I do not understand all you are saying , it is still interesting...xox...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I'm a nutritionist.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I care .
I have been type 2 on Metformin since 2014 , and I have changed my diet so much...

I eat low carb , healthy carbs , and have lost 3 stones , yet I still struggle...

My blood sugars were on key 3 months ago , but to be honest , I am so tired of this diabetes ...

I have cried tears and more tears from frustration with my sugar levels , I got to a point where I barely ate for fear of high sugar increase...All my test come back fine , my pancreas is healthy , I thought it was the pancreas that was sick , hence diabetes , am not ignorant , just in need of being fed knowledge that makes sense lol , I am enjoying reading your post , even if I do not understand all you are saying , it is still interesting...xox...
You probably need to alter your diet/lifestyle.
PM me EVERY SINGLE THING YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH FOR THE NEXT WEEK. And how much and what time. Dont eat any differently then you normally do.
And let me know how many hours you sleep each night a d when you went to sleep.
I will probably be able to tell you where you may need to adjust some things.
If you are willing...

Nov 26, 2012
PM me EVERY SINGLE THING YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH FOR THE NEXT WEEK. And how much and what time. Dont eat any differently then you normally do.
If you are willing...
Does going keto for a couple of months increase insulin sensitivity, reversing T2 D?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
If you are willing...
Thank you so much Joseph , I really appreciate this...
SO I should write down daily what I eat today , and how much I slept , and send it to you starting tomorrow ? , do I do this daily , or just send you my weekly notes at the end of the week ? Just want to make sure I know exactly what I am to do , and praise God for you helping me , I need biblical advice , I am overwhelmed , thank you once again...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Does going keto for a couple of months increase insulin sensitivity, reversing T2 D?
I have heard this but not acted on it...Apparently , keto brings your insulin levels back down to normal...xox...