Most Useless/Odd/Strangely Fun Website I've found...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Witness45

Staggering Beauty

Such good artwork too... Somebody has way too much time n their hands... :confused:

P.S. [WARNING: May Cause Seizures due to flashing lights]

W

Witness45

Wondering if anyone else has any stupidly useless yet interesting websites they know of as well?

M

MollyConnor

OMG I just checked your website out and it really scared me! LOL :p
I had a rush of adrenaline when I shook the worm.
I don't think I know of any useless websites...but thanks for sharing this one...I had a laugh! :)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Staggering Beauty

Such good artwork too... Somebody has way too much time n their hands... :confused:

P.S. [WARNING: May Cause Seizures due to flashing lights]
eeks. seen this wormy thing following the mouse pointer, then a sign that said "Shake Vigorously" then LOUD CRAZY MUSIC and my wife jumped 4ft out of her sleep. LOL

W

Witness45

ZOMBO

Another useless and funny (and slightly creepy) website... Just an endless loading screen. Yep, just a never ending loading screen. Once again... Why??? :confused:

H

Humiliatus

ZOMBO

Another useless and funny (and slightly creepy) website... Just an endless loading screen. Yep, just a never ending loading screen. Once again... Why??? :confused:

Those types of useless screen loads are creepy... anything can be embedded into them... sub messaging?... tonal vibrational embedment's... just not good... google those words, lots of scientific data on it... We are taught through the bible to protect our minds for a reason... just as scientific studies have proven falling asleep with a tv on can cause depression, negative thoughts, etc... your mind is one of your greatest assets... protect it!....

Psalm 101:3 "I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes"

M

Miri

Incidentally some of these types of sites can harbour computer virus - apart from
the wiggly worm thingy.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Incidentally some of these types of sites can harbour computer virus - apart from
the wiggly worm thingy.
suspicious-links-run-virus.jpg

Virus attached...

M

Miri

Here have a tissue and take two aspirin :)

H

Humiliatus

[h=2]The Electric Universe Torah/Bible[/h]Did the ancients have an advanced knowledge of the natural power (electrical=magnetic) that flows through the Earth, the planets in our Solar System, Stars, Galaxies and the Universe? We use to know that the Earth was an isolated object in space. Now we know that the Earth connects to the Sun electrically/magnetically every few minutes.
The Electric Universe Torah/Bible

1 in beginning he created Elohim the heavens and the earth
2 and the earth she became chaos and vacancy and darkness over surfaces of abyss and spirit of Elohim vibrating over surfaces of the waters" Genesis 1:1-2 (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

Not trying to be the voice of doom and gloom or suck the "fun" out of your pastime... but, as a mother, educator and a human being with concerns for someone so young, who's brain chemistry is still developing (not mature till age of 25) it is disturbing...
You posted a post script (P.S.) warning for viewers; "P.S. [WARNING: May Cause Seizures due to flashing lights]". But do you know why this happens... the flashing lights release certain chemicals in the brain, these chemicals cause the brain to short circuit as it where, this is what causes the seizures... does that in itself not give you pause??

I have a academic friend that has been doing studies on vibration, sound, different frequencies affect on the brain, etc... there are certain Hz that cause different chemical releases in the brain, these can cause all types of psychiatric problems, from triggering bi polar and schizophrenia episodes to depression... then again some cause harmonizing, peaceful states of mind. Its amazing what sound can do, what light can do to our general state of being... After all God spoke (vibrational) and created light, air, the earth and us... Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.(Speech vibrational)

Did not mean for this to become a lecture, that was my furthest thought... just a concern for a fellow Christian...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Move On dot Org

Town Hall dot com

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hillary for President

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Affordable Health Care dot Org

A

atwhatcost

Wondering if anyone else has any stupidly useless yet interesting websites they know of as well?
Better yet, I made the site. So, yeah, stupid, useless, but (I think) entertaining. Warning though: If you don't like stuffed animals, you won't like it. LOL

If you like it, I have two other sites of their lives. (A lot of free time years ago. lol)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Did the ancients have an advanced knowledge of the natural power (electrical=magnetic) that flows through the Earth, the planets in our Solar System, Stars, Galaxies and the Universe? We use to know that the Earth was an isolated object in space. Now we know that the Earth connects to the Sun electrically/magnetically every few minutes.

1 in beginning he created Elohim the heavens and the earth
2 and the earth she became chaos and vacancy and darkness over surfaces of abyss and spirit of Elohim vibrating over surfaces of the waters" Genesis 1:1-2 (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

Not trying to be the voice of doom and gloom or suck the "fun" out of your pastime... but, as a mother, educator and a human being with concerns for someone so young, who's brain chemistry is still developing (not mature till age of 25) it is disturbing...
You posted a post script (P.S.) warning for viewers; "P.S. [WARNING: May Cause Seizures due to flashing lights]". But do you know why this happens... the flashing lights release certain chemicals in the brain, these chemicals cause the brain to short circuit as it where, this is what causes the seizures... does that in itself not give you pause??

I have a academic friend that has been doing studies on vibration, sound, different frequencies affect on the brain, etc... there are certain Hz that cause different chemical releases in the brain, these can cause all types of psychiatric problems, from triggering bi polar and schizophrenia episodes to depression... then again some cause harmonizing, peaceful states of mind. Its amazing what sound can do, what light can do to our general state of being... After all God spoke (vibrational) and created light, air, the earth and us... Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.(Speech vibrational)

Did not mean for this to become a lecture, that was my furthest thought... just a concern for a fellow Christian...

I have epileptic seizures but things like strobe light or ambulance lights don't bother me.. The only the website in the OP did was make my eyes go wonky when the worm started tripping out..lol..

A

atwhatcost

I have epileptic seizures but things like strobe light or ambulance lights don't bother me.. The only the website in the OP did was make my eyes go wonky when the worm started tripping out..lol..
Strobe lights and loud noises tend to cause migraines with me. (Which is why I haven't checked out a single site suggested on this thread. lol)