Mother's Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter lumberjack
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lumberjack

Guest
Tomorrow it's Mother's Day (at least here it is), Now alas we're not all as fortunate to still have our mom around, but I'm just curious what you think would be a great way to honor a mom. My mom's either an angel or a saint in disguise (or both). These past few years have been tough, both for her as for me, but she's always been there to guide me, help me or just cuddle me to death. So tomorrow I'm going to make her an extra nice breakfast in bed (nothing to rich, she wants to lose some weight), give her a nice bouquet and then maybe go out shopping together. She always says she needs my advice when it's comes to clothing so. Anyway, I hope it's going to be a fun day, both for her as for me!

Moving-animated-Mothers-Day-with-butterfly.gif
 
To all the mom's out there: God bless and have a peaceful weekend!
 
Tomorrow it's Mother's Day (at least here it is), Now alas we're not all as fortunate to still have our mom around, but I'm just curious what you think would be a great way to honor a mom. My mom's either an angel or a saint in disguise (or both). These past few years have been tough, both for her as for me, but she's always been there to guide me, help me or just cuddle me to death. So tomorrow I'm going to make her an extra nice breakfast in bed (nothing to rich, she wants to lose some weight), give her a nice bouquet and then maybe go out shopping together. She always says she needs my advice when it's comes to clothing so. Anyway, I hope it's going to be a fun day, both for her as for me!

Moving-animated-Mothers-Day-with-butterfly.gif

Your mom must be proud of you. I commend you for honoring your mom.

You can make the breakfast rich with your words. I say that because you wrote a good OP with great ideas. As you serve your mom, share some of your memories and thoughts. "Mom, remember a few years ago when...I will always remember." That sort of thing.
 
Tomorrow it's Mother's Day (at least here it is), Now alas we're not all as fortunate to still have our mom around, but I'm just curious what you think would be a great way to honor a mom. My mom's either an angel or a saint in disguise (or both). These past few years have been tough, both for her as for me, but she's always been there to guide me, help me or just cuddle me to death. So tomorrow I'm going to make her an extra nice breakfast in bed (nothing to rich, she wants to lose some weight), give her a nice bouquet and then maybe go out shopping together. She always says she needs my advice when it's comes to clothing so. Anyway, I hope it's going to be a fun day, both for her as for me!

Moving-animated-Mothers-Day-with-butterfly.gif
Do you hold her purse when she's in trying on clothes? Nothing says love more than my hubby willing to hold my pocketbook. lol
 
Do you hold her purse when she's in trying on clothes? Nothing says love more than my hubby willing to hold my pocketbook. lol

He clutcing it and holding it in an unnatural position so that nobody will think it is his pocketbook? lol