Motivation to Success

  • Thread starter Thread starter tinamaria
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tinamaria

Guest
Being in a dragging life of a very distracted family is kinda being in a “teleserye” situation. It’s hard to comprehend every action and respond they will give you.

I grew up in a family of experts in holding grudges, something i don’t wanna inherit. Last night, I had a very heartbreaking conversation with my Aunt. It wasn’t nice at all with all the bashing and harsh words. She said I should use that grudge against her to reach my goals in life. But I knew I have to rebuke her for that.

I don’t need any hard feelings or curses on someone just to motivate myself and have my vengeance at full force in the future. I don’t need to be an emotional monster being hunted by the past just to make myself worthy with a hidden agenda to accomplish.

I have God and His promises lined up and my burning FAITH to keep me going from these events of my life. I know this path isn’t easy as 123 or ABC but i know God is there for me, guiding me and molding me for the very best. I maybe solving things on my own now without the full support of my family all together. I maybe accomplishing my own way coz I know I can’t trust some of them coz I know eventually they will hurt me over and over again and I have to forgive them whatever circumstances for they are still my family. I maybe facing the toughest turning point of my life but I won’t let those things bring me down.

I’m a God’s girl and I won’t let the enemy break me down. No one can break me down with the bashing words, curses etc. for I’m protected by the blood of Jesus. Maybe I will cry a little bit just to release the pain, but I will dry my eyes coz I’m not a little girl no more and I have to forgive the people who caused me pain.

I will never inherit an emotional grudge from my worldly family. I’m not a citizen of this world but only a visitor. My old self is already gone and my new me is shining with the full armor of God ready to take any arrows back to the enemy.