Motivational quotes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jasonrajkumar

"To Strive
To Seek
To Find
and
NOT TO YIELD " ALFRED TENNYSON

The above quote gets me going always.......whts urs?

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Yes,I know this tiny thread is 11 yrs old poor thing one post. So here we gooooooo. RNFetchBlobTmp_8d1m2k08ygb0yv4eqgbpc6n.png

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
"Patience is not simply the ability to wait -

It's how we behave while we're waiting."
-Joyce Meyer, American author, charasmatic speaker and President of Joyce Meyer Ministries.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(angry father)

I brought you into this world, I can take you out!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yes, character is what we do when no one is looking, but God sees everything. I believe Coach Wooden was also correct when he said, “In pursuit of being the best (person) possible, you should always assume someone is watching and act accordingly.”

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances.

~Missionary Elisabeth Elliot

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018

"We know that God causes all things to work together for
good to those who love God, to those who are
called according to His purpose"

Romans 8:28