Movies & Shows

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I saw this! So awesome :D The force is with us after all.

I am soooooo excitied... seriously... Bruce, any sign of an opening date? Probably not for a couple of years? I dunno, they got Cars Land up pretty quickly!

Also, for the nerdy ladies out there *cough* like me *cough*, CoverGirl has announced a limited edition Star Wars inspired makeup line. Available in a few weeks. Yes, I will totally be buying some of that "Dark Side" mascara. Let the Star Wars frenzy begin!! Can't wait for the new movie!


images
 
I am soooooo excitied... seriously... Bruce, any sign of an opening date? Probably not for a couple of years? I dunno, they got Cars Land up pretty quickly!

Also, for the nerdy ladies out there *cough* like me *cough*, CoverGirl has announced a limited edition Star Wars inspired makeup line. Available in a few weeks. Yes, I will totally be buying some of that "Dark Side" mascara. Let the Star Wars frenzy begin!! Can't wait for the new movie!


images

I read they didn't have an opening date yet, but I can't wait either! Only 4 months until the movie :D
 
You know what's sad? When you're being super introverted for the night and want to watch a new show and Hulu only does the last 5 episodes of Gotham of Season 1.....

Screen Shot 2015-08-15 at 10.26.23 PM.jpg
 
Star Wars = all of them,
The Office = hilarious no?
Space Jam = something about cartoons interacting with humans.. I like
and Lost = It lived up to it name because I never really understood it.. none the less loved the concept
 
Star Wars = all of them,
The Office = hilarious no?
Space Jam = something about cartoons interacting with humans.. I like
and Lost = It lived up to it name because I never really understood it.. none the less loved the concept
The Office = Of course.
Space Jam = Absolutely.

And I need to watch Lost. I've heard nothing but great things about it :)
 
The Gospel of John. A Netflix original movie. (Netflix?)
The actors are speaking Aramaic and are acting out each event, as it's being narrated word for word from the Bible.

Two different versions, the KJV and the NIV.
Pretty epic.