Movies You'll Watch Over and Over

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
How could I forget home alone? 🙂

And I've seen Pride and prejudice and Anne of Green gables a few times.

So here's a question. Did she fall in love with Mr. Darcy before or after she saw his house/ mansion/castle? 🤔

Too funny, I suppose technically it was after, BUT only because she was learning the truth about him. :LOL: I like to tell myself that she was falling in love with him from the beginning, just didn't want to. :ROFL:

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Too funny, I suppose technically it was after, BUT only because she was learning the truth about him. :LOL: I like to tell myself that she was falling in love with him from the beginning, just didn't want to. :ROFL:
Truth? That he was filthy rich?😁🤣🤪

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Ben-hur
Strickly Ballroom
Phantom of the Opera
Take the Lead
Step Up
The Parent Trap w/Haley Mills
Agatha Christie Movies
Colombo Mystery Movies
Casper
Munsters Go Home
Oh, God!

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Ben-hur
Strickly Ballroom
Phantom of the Opera
Take the Lead
Step Up
Agatha Christie Movies
Colombo Mystery Movies
Casper
Munsters Go Home
Oh, God!

We LOVED The Parent Trap and watched that so many times!!! Same with Step Up :)

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Good one - in no particular order:
Most Marvel and DC Comic Heroic movies + John Carter
Brave-Heart, The Patriot
Sands of Persia, Gods of Egypt, Narnia
Most Rocky and Rambo movies
Rudy, Remember the Titans, We Are Marshall
The Notebook, Somewhere In Time, Officer and a Gentlemen, The Lake House
It's a Wonderful Life
The Greatest Story Ever Told, Ben-Hur
Most Star Wars, Star Trek and Planet of the Apes movies
Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society
Grease...
Dodgeball, When Harry Met Sally, What Women Want, Princess Bride...
Pretty Woman... Sleepless in Seattle... The Proposal... Shallow Hal...
Speed, Constantine... etc etc...

well I guess I'm kind of a movie nut...

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Ben-hur
Strickly Ballroom
Phantom of the Opera
Take the Lead
Step Up
Agatha Christie Movies
Colombo Mystery Movies
Casper
Munsters Go Home
Oh, God!
We watch Ben-Hur around Easter. Have since I was a kid. Plus my mom always liked Charlton Heston. Until about 10 years ago she found out he had posed nude for something. Her reaction was too funny. 🤣

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
We watch Ben-Hur around Easter. Have since I was a kid. Plus my mom always liked Charlton Heston. Until about 10 years ago she found out he had posed nude for something. Her reaction was too funny. 🤣
Charlton Heston posted nude, WHERE?, lol. I thought he was the most handsome man I'd ever laid eyes on along w/such an amazing story.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Charlton Heston posted nude, WHERE?, lol. I thought he was the most handsome man I'd ever laid eyes on along w/such an amazing story.
I don't know. My brother said that he did. My mom was horrified. It was hilarious. She always spoke highly about him.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know. My brother said that he did. My mom was horrified. It was hilarious. She always spoke highly about him.
She even snuck off campus with my dad (when they were dating) to see a movie he was in.

May 8, 2019
Oops didn’t realize there was already a movie post on here 😆 sorry. ..I don’t watch many movies but one of my faves is The Fifth Element and I also like The Cobbler with Adam Sandler, and Under The Tuscan Sun.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Loaded Weapon 1
Naked Gun 1,2 and 3
Airplane
Hotshots 1 and 2
Christmas Vacation
Earnest Scared Stupid
Kung Pow Enter The Fist
Ace Ventura
Dumb and Dumber
Return of the Living Dead

A

AuntieAnt

Off the top of my head, I'd watch movies over & over which starred:
Tom Hanks - Meg Ryan - Denzel Washington - Sandra Bullock - Jack Nicholson - Angela Bassett - Jason Segel - Billy Crystal - Sally Field - Eddie Murphy - and Robert De Niro.

As well as most vintage films on the TCM channel.

Feb 28, 2016
at this point of our journey, and this is just a share, but like so many of the world's ways,
that isn't a 'door' for us anymore, along with so many of our old paths...
it would seem that we have both just gotten saturated, and desire to fill ourselves
with Spiritual endeavors...

Aug 2, 2009
I think it was Playgirl magazine back in the day. But you didn't hear it from me. :sneaky: