Moving photo software from windows 10 to 11

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Also, if you have any other questions I would be happy to help. I know a lot about Windows operating systems and iPhone operating systems. But I do not know enough about the Mac Operating System or Linux or Android operating system for phones.
‘I also do know more than enough on the network designs and security.

No , I mean , I would take a photo , and it would go straight into my camera roll folder , but this does not happen anymore...I am signed into one drive , but for some reason , no photos upload to my camera roll folder , it says its empty , and says it will be available when I am online , but I am online...
Camera roll was very useful because every time I took a photo , it automatically uploaded it to the folder , but it does not work any more...
So we need to clear some terminology here because language is important in the tech field. Lol

Here’s how I understand your question:

1. You have a Samsung phone.
2. You take a picture with it.
3. The picture is then available into the Camera Roll folder in your Windows laptop?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Also, if you have any other questions I would be happy to help. I know a lot about Windows operating systems and iPhone operating systems. But I do not know enough about the Mac Operating System or Linux or Android operating system for phones.
‘I also do know more than enough on the network designs and security.

So we need to clear some terminology here because language is important in the tech field. Lol

Here’s how I understand your question:

1. You have a Samsung phone.
2. You take a picture with it.
3. The picture is then available into the Camera Roll folder in your Windows laptop?
Yes , but no pictures go into my camera roll folder anymore because it says I am off line when I am not...The folder says when I hover over it that it is empty and off line :unsure:
So I used to take pics with my phone , and they would go onto my laptop...

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Yes , but no pictures go into my camera roll folder anymore because it says I am off line when I am not...The folder says when I hover over it that it is empty and off line :unsure:
Okay good. Now the next question is: Does this setup currently works in your old laptop right now? If you take a picture right now with your phone, does it show up in the Camera Roll folder in your old laptop?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Okay good. Now the next question is: Does this setup currently works in your old laptop right now? If you take a picture right now with your phone, does it show up in the Camera Roll folder in your old laptop?
No...This all happened about six months ago , on my old laptop , and now it is the same on my new laptop...

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
No...This all happened about six months ago , on my old laptop , and now it is the same on my new laptop...
Okay so without looking at your devices, this tells me that something changed on your old Windows laptop or something changed on your Samsung phone. This can be typically caused by software updates sometimes.
‘Without asking you to post a screenshot of your add/remove programs in your old laptop, do you know if you had Google drive installed in your old laptop by any chance?

Also to confirm, your phone is a Samsung Galaxy 12?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Okay so without looking at your devices, this tells me that something changed on your old Windows laptop or something changed on your Samsung phone. This can be typically caused by software updates sometimes.
‘Without asking you to post a screenshot of your add/remove programs in your old laptop, do you know if you had Google drive installed in your old laptop by any chance?

Also to confirm, your phone is a Samsung Galaxy 12?
I cannot remember if I had google drive on old laptop , but I have downloaded it on my new laptop...
I just looked at my phone , it is Galaxy A40
And I do not know how to send you pic , which I would do in private message , as I used to upload on here from my camera roll...

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I cannot remember if I had google drive on old laptop , but I have downloaded it on my new laptop...
I just looked at my phone , it is Galaxy A40
And I do not know how to send you pic , which I would do in private message , as I used to upload on here from my camera roll...
No worries if I ask you for a pic I can guide you so you don’t send any personally identifiable information.
I don’t have private message here but if you pay here in this site send me a PM so we can discuss further.
‘Otherwise we can continue here.

High level you need to look at your accounts in your phone and in your laptop to make sure they’re synchronized. Sometimes the synch breaks from updates so you have to delete and re add them again.
I will send you a series of links from Microsoft or Samsung on how you can do this.
So let’s take it one step at a time.

First can you confirm that you’re signed into OneDrive in your windows laptop?
You can confirm this going into windows explorer and on your left you will see OneDrive - Personal which looks like a blue icon. If you’re not signed in the icon looks grey.
Can you confirm how it looks?

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
A second confirmation is by Clicking on the OneDrive itself. When you click on it do you get a sign in prompt?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
A second confirmation is by Clicking on the OneDrive itself. When you click on it do you get a sign in prompt?
Yes , I am signed into one drive...
I will see if I can pm you tomorrow , but for now , it is 10.30 pm and it is bed time for me...
If I can not open pm to you , then yes I can follow on here...
Thank you so much once again , you have truly blessed me Amen...

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Yes , I am signed into one drive...
I will see if I can pm you tomorrow , but for now , it is 10.30 pm and it is bed time for me...
If I can not open pm to you , then yes I can follow on here...
Thank you so much once again , you have truly blessed me Amen...
Sounds good. Have a great night and God bless you.