'MULTIPLE (((LIKES)))

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

oldthennew

lately when I have been giving 'LIKES' to Threads that we 'LIKE',
when I 'click' the LIKE, it doesn't show-up and then when I click again,
more that one shows-up = we're blaming our computer for its speed, seems
like sometimes it works so fast that it's in control:rolleyes:...

at other times, it seems quite normal...just wanted to clarify so some of you
don't feel that you are 'over-achieving';)...

Y

yoninah

at other times, it seems quite normal...just wanted to clarify so some of you
don't feel that you are 'over-achieving';)...
Aw, Shucks! I thought my 1057 likes since yesterday meant I'd 'arrived' spiritually...

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
And i just thought that each one of you was giving me a like - somehow mysteriously able to do this. Figured mine was not to question supernatural things like this. Just accept.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
you know some have requested that the like button be taken off because they felt ppl would think that all their likes and even rep power would make them think they are spiritually strong and puff up.

Rep and likes in a way can show how well a person is seen as spiritually strong but it can also be very deceiving as manly rep and likes have nothing to do with spiritual statues

O

oldthennew

And i just thought that each one of you was giving me a like - somehow mysteriously able to do this. Figured mine was not to question supernatural things like this. Just accept.
==========================================

Joi, = incredible Woman-Artist-Comedian...:cool::rolleyes::p:eek::D

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
==========================================

Joi, = incredible Woman-Artist-Comedian...:cool::rolleyes::p:eek::D

You know what I just discovered? It is so easy to accept the free gift of righteousness that Christ offers me, yet so difficult to accept the free gift of compliments.

Why is it? I usually think 'not really', and feel a little like running away. But I really must tell you that COMEDIAN made me laugh. But it also scares me. Now I feel I must live up to it a little. Since it is in in print on a public site!

One more burden to bear. :p

O

oldthennew

i love that we are continually growing and learning, discovering new things about ourselves,
and others - this in itself shows us that we are truly a 'work-in-progress', and that our Heavenly Father
is always right here beside us at all times, refining and polishing what He loves so much....
sharing in our Saviour's reality, it just doesn't get any better than this.....