Mushrooms on Mars

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
The latest news from NASA is that they may have found Mushrooms on Mars. I kid you not! although the Daily Mail might be. Apparently the latest hardware took pictures' of what was thought to be a group of small insignificant stones near an empty patch of ground and a second one of the same spot three days later. The stones had spread filling the empty space. According to the report the said '' stones'' look like Mushrooms and have some biological elements found in some earthly varieties. They are also the same colour. The report further explains that some varieties of Fungus can withstand intense solar radiation
a vital requirement for any Sun Bathing Martian Fun Guy. From now on anyone who offers me a Mushroom
Omelette will be a cause of concern. H G Wells missed out on this sensational development. Although he
did have giant Crabs in the Time Machine. I always give them a sideways glance since I read the Novel.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
oh thats nice but its too far to go and delivery would take too long if I wanted some for dinner.

M

MoonCresta

The latest news from NASA is that they may have found Mushrooms on Mars. I kid you not! although the Daily Mail might be. Apparently the latest hardware took pictures' of what was thought to be a group of small insignificant stones near an empty patch of ground and a second one of the same spot three days later. The stones had spread filling the empty space. According to the report the said '' stones'' look like Mushrooms and have some biological elements found in some earthly varieties. They are also the same colour. The report further explains that some varieties of Fungus can withstand intense solar radiation
a vital requirement for any Sun Bathing Martian Fun Guy. From now on anyone who offers me a Mushroom
Omelette will be a cause of concern. H G Wells missed out on this sensational development. Although he
did have giant Crabs in the Time Machine. I always give them a sideways glance since I read the Novel.
Oh, you mentioned the Daily Mail - best newspaper in the world!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
oh thats nice but its too far to go and delivery would take too long if I wanted some for dinner.
But would you risk eating them? As Mr Spock might have said ''Its life Jim but not as we grow it''

M

MoonCresta

Hey, I don't eat earthly mushrooms! Much less, Martian!