Music that Inspires You( Christian or Secular)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Feel free to post Christian or secular music that encourages your heart.

I will start with this song.

bassgirl

Apr 15, 2021
not beneath, black country new road, ajj, father john misty, batushka, and my chemical romance are probably my biggest influences. i have others, but those really represent where my sound comes from.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
To me Katy Perry’s song “ Hot and Cold” ( there is a clean version of the song) has encouraged me. The song shows a man in a relationship who keeps changing his mind and acts like one moment he wants to stay in the relationship and one moment doesn’t. He speaks in “cryptic “ words.

In hearing this song I am encouraged that God does not change his mind and he doesn’t play manipulative games. In order words when God speaks, he means what he says. There isn’t a catch or a read the fine print about God’s words and his grace in salvation.