Music with a message I want to share.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

So there are sooooo many songs and SOOOOO MANY TIMES the Lord brings something to mind I haven't heard in years that I know is ment to be shared. SO since there are to many and I don't want to over crowd out the lifebits, I'm going to try and post here (mostly, may still put SOME on lifebits) sometimes with a comment about why I chose the song to post.
Hard to pick what to start with, but I think it is this one:
"One More Time" by the Katinas
When I was about 15 or 16 I attempted suicide (if you want the story just ask......) Shortly after I went to a church where this group gave a concert and heard this song. It was as if it was meant just for me to hear. I listened to it on repeat for weeks after. I realized that no matter what was going on, with Jesus by my side I could face tomorrow and the next tomorrow and the next.
This is so beautiful 😭 so beautiful ❤ thanks for sharing sis ❤

G

Godsgirl83

just was introduced to this group today :)
loving this song and proclamation

May 27, 2020
I don't know why, but a thought crossed my mind, to check how many people are celebrating their birthdays today on christian chat and i saw there were quite a few so the lyrics of this song are for them

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
So there are sooooo many songs and SOOOOO MANY TIMES the Lord brings something to mind I haven't heard in years that I know is ment to be shared. SO since there are to many and I don't want to over crowd out the lifebits, I'm going to try and post here (mostly, may still put SOME on lifebits) sometimes with a comment about why I chose the song to post.
Hard to pick what to start with, but I think it is this one:
"One More Time" by the Katinas
When I was about 15 or 16 I attempted suicide (if you want the story just ask......) Shortly after I went to a church where this group gave a concert and heard this song. It was as if it was meant just for me to hear. I listened to it on repeat for weeks after. I realized that no matter what was going on, with Jesus by my side I could face tomorrow and the next tomorrow and the next.
I know this is a year old, but am just now reading it. It almost made me sick knowing I could have missed you altogether. Knowing you a little bit now, what a complete and devastating loss that could have been. And it makes me think of all the other devastating losses that never devastated me at all because I never knew them.

Then yes, that song was made specifically for you. I'm just glad you're here now. You're a treasure.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Music is very powerful, i use it to relive stress as a method to overcome my doubts, nice tune by the way.