Music with a message I want to share.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

This one has been running through my mind the past couple of days

The Only Thing I Need I Already Have

G

Godsgirl83

There is none like You......
noone else can touch my heart like You do........

DavidJo23

Mar 11, 2021
I have listened to Imagine Dragons, Hurts, and these were my favorite bands for a long time. They are cool but quite mainstream, so now I found RÜFÜS DU SOL. And this is my new inspiration! I just feel so good while listening to it....Try to listen to them before work...early morning, a cup of coffee, and this energy!

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
So there are sooooo many songs and SOOOOO MANY TIMES the Lord brings something to mind I haven't heard in years that I know is ment to be shared. SO since there are to many and I don't want to over crowd out the lifebits, I'm going to try and post here (mostly, may still put SOME on lifebits) sometimes with a comment about why I chose the song to post.
Hard to pick what to start with, but I think it is this one:
"One More Time" by the Katinas
When I was about 15 or 16 I attempted suicide (if you want the story just ask......) Shortly after I went to a church where this group gave a concert and heard this song. It was as if it was meant just for me to hear. I listened to it on repeat for weeks after. I realized that no matter what was going on, with Jesus by my side I could face tomorrow and the next tomorrow and the next.
Girl thanks for Sharing your story with us. I know that I’m late but I know that God is so happy that you are his daughter he smiles down on with so much love in his eyes. @Godgirl83 you are beautifully created and designed by Jesus you have so much value to him. I know that you are a a teenager but I want to know you that my teenager years made me hate the way he created me and now I love the way he created me.

Jazzie

May 24, 2021
When I was about 15 or 16 I attempted suicide (if you want the story just ask......) Shortly after I went to a church where this group gave a concert and heard this song. It was as if it was meant just for me to hear. I listened to it on repeat for weeks after. I realized that no matter what was going on, with Jesus by my side I could face tomorrow and the next tomorrow and the next.
I'd love to know more of your story. :)

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
Girl thanks for Sharing your story with us. I know that I’m late but I know that God is so happy that you are his daughter he smiles down on with so much love in his eyes. @Godgirl83 you are beautifully created and designed by Jesus you have so much value to him. I know that you are a a teenager but I want to know you that my teenager years made me hate the way he created me and now I love the way he created me.
I ment you were a teenager

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
@Godsgirl83

G

Godsgirl83

I could tune my ear to a bitter song
Or choose hope’s melody
I could curse the ground that I’m standing on
Or pray for dancing feet
I could shout at Heaven when rain pours down Pounding hard on me
Or I could cup my hands and drink of You Whatever this life brings

You are good,
You are good
Though I may not understand