Music:

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheWriter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Wait...tourettes...?
Isnt that the tic where you just blurt out random swear words?
 
huh must be hard to cope with...can it be controlled or is it just random

I had one boy in one class the other children kept complaining was always making rude noises. I wasnt sure if he deliberately was doing it or just couldnt help himself. He claimed he was just yawning and needed air.

my mum talks in her sleep and it sounds like shes arguing with someone but she has no recall of it.
 
huh must be hard to cope with...can it be controlled or is it just random

I had one boy in one class the other children kept complaining was always making rude noises. I wasnt sure if he deliberately was doing it or just couldnt help himself. He claimed he was just yawning and needed air.

my mum talks in her sleep and it sounds like shes arguing with someone but she has no recall of it.
I can surprise it but other times I tic
 
If you enjoy music, do you sing along or do you just bop your head back and forth to mMBop?

What style of music do you listen to?

I love Country, Gospel, Christian, Rock, Minimal rap (if it is respectful I do not listen to that hate mess.)

Garth Brooks (Who I am told I look like from time to time)
Brooks & Dunn
Shania Twain
Travis Tritt

Do I sing to it? You betcha :p

I love the song Believe by Brooks and Dunn.

I used to be in a music group called Always ~N~ 4Eva when I was younger. My voice messed up, so I sing to myself at times I can really sing, but others its WATCH OUT TRAIN WRECK! lol Tourettes really messed my voice up cuz of my vocal tic.

Regardless, I still do my best. I was also in a Church Choir with my sister.

The songs we always sang.


i sing & play the drums on the steering wheel while driving. no, i never have been in an accident. i like the difficult prog rock, jazz, anything with difficult time signatures especially Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, ELP, King Crimson, Jeff Beck, etc. Big Band, Classical, Christian & almost everything else out there.
 
I definitely sing along when I’m listening to music I really enjoy. Country and rock are especially easy to get into, and Brooks & Dunn are great choices. I’ve even used a file converter to keep some of my favorite tracks in a convenient format for listening. “Believe” is a beautiful song too. Sounds like you’ve had some great experiences with music through your group and church choir. Even if your voice doesn’t always cooperate, it’s awesome that you still enjoy singing and don’t let that stop you.
 
How did I get to tourettes on this thread?!

It should be about music!

I love singing. If you can't sing just hum along or whistle. It's all good.