Muslim ask if you believe you go to heaven when you die why you pray for healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Ex Muslim give testimony, she was duisgnose with stadium 4 cancer. Her friend is also ex Muslim now Christian preacher
She call her old friend that she was very sick in the hospital. Her friend told her to wake up and come to his house in Jesus name she did and baptized the next day after hours of bible study
It was in life stream YouTube. Than Muslim caller ask question, if you so sure will go to heaven when you die, why pray for healing why not pray to die as soon as posible?

I think This question is also our question what do you think?

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Good question. Same as the one that asks, why do Christians weep at fellow Christian's funerals?
Billy Graham didn't weep when Ruth passed on. He would miss her terribly of course but he knew she was with the Lord. Why mourn that she's left this fallen world to be home with the Lord?

Makes no sense.
Why pray to be saved from a death sentence, terminal illness diagnosis? Noooo, I want to put off being with Jesus! Please beg God, who tells me he's predetermined all things according to his will and for his glory, to change his mind for my sake?
What?

"Let your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Of course we may mourn, but we do not mourn like those who have no hope. And, since our destiny in Christ is to represent the Father in the earth, and not just to go to heaven, a prayer to remain longer so that we might do so is noble. Men have asked to have a whole additional lifetime to give to their nation that will fade away. Certainly we may ask for more time to represent a Kingdom that does not fade away.

But, for many, they ask because they don’t believe or they ask for themselves, not able to discern the will of the Lord. This is my opinion.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Good question. Same as the one that asks, why do Christians weep at fellow Christian's funerals?
Billy Graham didn't weep when Ruth passed on. He would miss her terribly of course but he knew she was with the Lord. Why mourn that she's left this fallen world to be home with the Lord?

Makes no sense.
Why pray to be saved from a death sentence, terminal illness diagnosis? Noooo, I want to put off being with Jesus! Please beg God, who tells me he's predetermined all things according to his will and for his glory, to change his mind for my sake?
What?

"Let your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
Yep Paul say to life is for Christ and die is a gain why not happy to make profit
Muslim try to insult us but yes we believe heaven is happy

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Ex Muslim give testimony, she was duisgnose with stadium 4 cancer. Her friend is also ex Muslim now Christian preacher
She call her old friend that she was very sick in the hospital. Her friend told her to wake up and come to his house in Jesus name she did and baptized the next day after hours of bible study
It was in life stream YouTube. Than Muslim caller ask question, if you so sure will go to heaven when you die, why pray for healing why not pray to die as soon as posible?

it’s one Paul struggled with actually , he felt it was far better to die in the is body and go be with the lord , he desires to leave the world himself , but came to the conclusion God had put him on earth and done all he had done tnhriugh him for a greater purpose than what Paul’s desire was it was beneficial for others that he remained until his last day and was called home by the lord he had a purpose for ohm to remain in the body even though oaul desires and knew it was better to die and be with the lord

“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:21-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

often what we want ourselves isn’t the same thing God wants for us we have a purpose in life as long as we live there are people we can reach and love and share the name of Jesus with and though our comfort is in death after the journey comes to an end on earth , our labor remains in this place and where harvest of the kingdom is taking place as people accept the lord

Mar 17, 2021
Yep Paul say to life is for Christ and die is a gain why not happy to make profit
Muslim try to insult us but yes we believe heaven is happy
Because the only ones who go to heaven are those whom the Person on the middle Cross says they can, on the basis of their faith in Him, then Muslims really need to pray for healing so they have another chance to put their faith in Christ and not continue on their road to hell.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Of course we may mourn, but we do not mourn like those who have no hope. And, since our destiny in Christ is to represent the Father in the earth, and not just to go to heaven, a prayer to remain longer so that we might do so is noble. Men have asked to have a whole additional lifetime to give to their nation that will fade away. Certainly we may ask for more time to represent a Kingdom that does not fade away.

But, for many, they ask because they don’t believe or they ask for themselves, not able to discern the will of the Lord. This is my opinion.
We mourn because we still want to win the soul for Jesus but we happy because we move to billion dollar mantion in heaven

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
it’s one Paul struggled with actually , he felt it was far better to die in the is body and go be with the lord , he desires to leave the world himself , but came to the conclusion God had put him on earth and done all he had done tnhriugh him for a greater purpose than what Paul’s desire was it was beneficial for others that he remained until his last day and was called home by the lord he had a purpose for ohm to remain in the body even though oaul desires and knew it was better to die and be with the lord

“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:21-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

often what we want ourselves isn’t the same thing God wants for us we have a purpose in life as long as we live there are people we can reach and love and share the name of Jesus with and though our comfort is in death after the journey comes to an end on earth , our labor remains in this place and where harvest of the kingdom is taking place as people accept the lord
Yep Paul want die sooner because heaven is million times better than earth but he will sacrifice to Daley his departure so more people can go with him to heaven
So for Paul live is sacrifice his ego to die is a gain

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yep Paul want die sooner because heaven is million times better than earth but he will sacrifice to Daley his departure so more people can go with him to heaven
So for Paul live is sacrifice his ego to die is a gain
amen what we want isn’t always what he is telling us is better but our feeling sometimes trio us up in thought

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
We mourn because we still want to win the soul for Jesus but we happy because we move to billion dollar mantion in heaven
and we also weep because we will be apart from our dear ones for a time until we are welcomed home with them , if they are lost or not is covered already so we can look forward in hope of the great reunion of those who took a little piece of our heart and soul with them when they parted from our reach but if we remember where home really is we can know we’re only on a long journey heading home to gather together with our Father and hero

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
and we also weep because we will be apart from our dear ones for a time until we are welcomed home with them , if they are lost or not is covered already so we can look forward in hope of the great reunion of those who took a little piece of our heart and soul with them when they parted from our reach but if we remember where home really is we can know we’re only on a long journey heading home to gather together with our Father and hero

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬
There was pecution in 1989 in Indonesia where I am come from one of the Bible student killed and people brought to Christian hospital God rises him and give testimony
He said if he have choice he don’t want come back to earth but Jesus tell him to go back to tell people what he saw

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
It depends how old you are.
Also whether your freinds & family want you to go.
Or if God has something for you to do or learn in this life first.

You can leave now & go to heaven but that may be a selfish choice.
Your healing or restoration could be an effective witness to help someone else.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
It was in life stream YouTube. Than Muslim caller ask question, if you so sure will go to heaven when you die, why pray for healing why not pray to die as soon as possible?

I pray for healing because I do not like pain. I wish to stick around to tell others about Jesus.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
There was pecution in 1989 in Indonesia where I am come from one of the Bible student killed and people brought to Christian hospital God rises him and give testimony
He said if he have choice he don’t want come back to earth but Jesus tell him to go back to tell people what he saw
that is amazing witness of the Lords glory brother I would imagine those around became very faithful witnessing this hallelujah! Nothing is impossible with God

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I pray for healing because I do not like pain. I wish to stick around to tell others about Jesus.
would you mind if I prayed along with you in my own prayers ? I would be glad to join with you in that hope and petition to the Lord

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
It depends how old you are.
Also whether your freinds & family want you to go.
Or if God has something for you to do or learn in this life first.

You can leave now & go to heaven but that may be a selfish choice.
Your healing or restoration could be an effective witness to help someone else.
Yep but for some that taste heaven will be happy home sooner if not of win more soul

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
that is amazing witness of the Lords glory brother I would imagine those around became very faithful witnessing this hallelujah! Nothing is impossible with God
Thank i put your name in my pray brother let the perfect will of the Lord happen to you If he let sickness happen it may He want you pray for the sick

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Thank i put your name in my pray brother let the perfect will of the Lord happen to you If he let sickness happen it may He want you pray for the sick
all thkngs according to his will always , for us all we need only let it be and trust in the lord whether we are sick or healthy poor or rich , weak or strong whther we live or die we are the lords

and he is so good that he has given us a true hope in this world that is always under the shadow of death hanging just above our heads but he has given us a hope from God a truth to cling to and persevere until we are called home

this world is not our home but as we journey through we see home at a distance and later we see the gate tonthe fathers property because we are nearing home as we age the world holds a sorrow knowing we soon will part from our loved ones and we may fear the unknown but if we hear and believe we can know that death is the final doorway the front door to the kingdom of heavenly light and righteousness and it’s already swung open for us so we should run our race on through that door shouting praises in our trials and tribulations because they aren’t going to follow us home tonthe fathers table they remain in the sorrows left behind and love and peace , glory of the unknown is waiting and is certain of we don’t faint and withdraw

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
this world is not our home but as we journey through we see home at a distance and later we see the gate
Amen
It make me happy to remember this world is not our home nothing I have in the world and I am tired with the rotten world
This temporary life is goes so fast forget the world leafe this world
We have better future world waiting for us with Jesus the master of love

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Amen
It make me happy to remember this world is not our home nothing I have in the world and I am tired with the rotten world
This temporary life is goes so fast forget the world leafe this world
We have better future world waiting for us with Jesus the master of love
amen and while we are heading home we can share the good news with others about the Fathers invite Home