Muslim Religion Started by Catholic Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 20, 2020
i dont necessarily believe it is true to go around saying the catholic church isnt Christian, id need good reason to conclude that.. Which id like to put objective values of right and wrong at sins, not theology, but this is open questions... And even still i believe all sins are forgiven

How do you feel about women speaking and teaching?

Mar 20, 2020
The thing with women is that you are here to serve men. I dont believe a woman is at the head of God. Unless they are in rebellion or defiance against the natural structure of things

"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."

E

EleventhHour

i dont necessarily believe it is true to go around saying the catholic church isnt Christian, id need good reason to conclude that.. Which id like to put objective values of right and wrong at sins, not theology, but this is open questions... And even still i believe all sins are forgiven

How do you feel about women speaking and teaching?
Yup, women should only be seen and not heard.... don't judge by the length of someone's hair in their avatar ....just sayin it could go either way. ;)

K

kaylagrl

ya it just strikes me as odd... I ask a question "how is your faith? What are your fruits? etc.."

these things go ignored

I'm going to respond to this post because it is the last post. So I'm speaking to the room, so to speak. Islam is a false and evil belief system that is more political than religious. That being said I don't believe every Muslim is an extremist, nor do I believe every Muslim is evil. But the founder,Muhammad, was evil, he began a belief system that is anti-Christ. Those who hold closely to the Koran are in bondage to an evil and diabolical belief system. But the good news is many are having dreams of Jesus and are coming out of that faith, as another poster mentioned. So we are to pray that the bondage will be broken and they will come to find freedom in Christ.

As far as the Catholic church, there are things within that church that are totally against the Bible. The pope, for instance, would be my main issue. We have a high priest in Jesus Christ. We don't need anyone between God and us but Christ. We go to Him ourselves for forgiveness. We don't need a priest, that was broken when Christ died.

Also praying to saints or Mary. The Bible does not teach this. Nor does it teach you can pray your loved one into heaven after their death. So those are some of the main issues the Catholic church has. I'm not saying Catholics don't have a relationship with God but those are some serious errors that I cannot agree with, and I believe are against God's Word.

K

kaylagrl

The thing with women is that you are here to serve men. I dont believe a woman is at the head of God. Unless they are in rebellion or defiance against the natural structure of things

"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."

Quote "The thing with women is that you are here to serve men." Ahhh come again?!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

If it weren't for us women, there wouldn't be any men. We brought you into this world, we certainly can take you out of it.. :sneaky:;)

Mar 20, 2020
Yup, women should only be seen and not heard.... don't judge by the length of someone's hair in their avatar ....just sayin it could go either way. ;)
I dont know what you are talking about. It isnt really speaking in direct language, are you a transsexual or something? Looks pretty clearly to be a female, though who's fooling who?

I think one thing that is a great thing about God is when he says "I am the Light"... "The Light shines into darkness and the darkness has no overcome it"... I wish we could be straight up with our talk, forward... when asked questions, to just plainly proclaim the truth. I certainly think that is a big problem, when we are not direct with people, honest, up front.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
Im on page 3 and have yet to see the evidence that catholics started the islamic religion?

I agree with you it is antichrist at its very core, they say the prayers daily denying Jesus is the son of God, spirit of antichrist and we see it in action in any and all countries they are in control, they are all (no surprise) miserable countries to live in and people are risking their life to leave, many of them.

Mar 20, 2020
I'm going to respond to this post because it is the last post. So I'm speaking to the room, so to speak. Islam is a false and evil belief system that is more political than religious. That being said I don't believe every Muslim is an extremist, nor do I believe every Muslim is evil. But the founder,Muhammad, was evil, he began a belief system that is anti-Christ. Those who hold closely to the Koran are in bondage to an evil and diabolical belief system. But the good news is many are having dreams of Jesus and are coming out of that faith, as another poster mentioned. So we are to pray that the bondage will be broken and they will come to find freedom in Christ.

As far as the Catholic church, there are things within that church that are totally against the Bible. The pope, for instance, would be my main issue. We have a high priest in Jesus Christ. We don't need anyone between God and us but Christ. We go to Him ourselves for forgiveness. We don't need a priest, that was broken when Christ died.

Also praying to saints or Mary. The Bible does not teach this. Nor does it teach you can pray your loved one into heaven after their death. So those are some of the main issues the Catholic church has. I'm not saying Catholics don't have a relationship with God but those are some serious errors that I cannot agree with, and I believe are against God's Word.
I dont think there is anything wrong with that. I will question whether id like to be apart of a church, and whether i believe its preachers, though being apart of a church with a preacher isnt necessarily a bad thing... How do you have fellowship?

i still stand on absolute minimalist with law. I dont think there is anything here that is sinful
Quote "The thing with women is that you are here to serve men." Ahhh come again?!
Yup a helper of men... we need you woman.... to help us... Though when woman start to talk as if they are they head, or the head of god... you dont think that is against Christian belief, and natural structure? Support us, dont rule over us.

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” (Genesis 2)

Mar 20, 2020
i dont know why you are laughing, i dont find joking funny at all. you said you could take me out, and Solomon said

Like a maniac shooting
flaming arrows of death
19 is one who deceives their neighbor
and says, “I was only joking!”

I dont like people making fun of me. or threatening me.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
i dont know why you are laughing, i dont find joking funny at all. you said you could take me out, and Solomon said

Like a maniac shooting
flaming arrows of death
19 is one who deceives their neighbor
and says, “I was only joking!”

I dont like people making fun of me. or threatening me.
You need a sense of humor. :rolleyes: I was only kidding, chillax..

E

EleventhHour

I dont know what you are talking about. It isnt really speaking in direct language, are you a transsexual or something? Looks pretty clearly to be a female, though who's fooling who?

I think one thing that is a great thing about God is when he says "I am the Light"... "The Light shines into darkness and the darkness has no overcome it"... I wish we could be straight up with our talk, forward... when asked questions, to just plainly proclaim the truth. I certainly think that is a big problem, when we are not direct with people, honest, up front.
Firstly, you have several times completely added to what I wrote, along with a few other things so that makes me leary.

Secondly, the way you have reacted to any truth about the Roman Catholic church tells me that most likely a fruitful discussion may be difficult.... I just have a feeling if I say black you will say white.

Anyway I will go back and see it there is something I can respond to ....but don't hold your breathe.

Mar 20, 2020
Firstly, you have several times completely added to what I wrote, along with a few other things so that makes me leary.

Secondly, the way you have reacted to any truth about the Roman Catholic church tells me that most likely a fruitful discussion may be difficult.... I just have a feeling if I say black you will say white.

Anyway I will go back and see it there is something I can respond to ....but don't hold your breathe.

Well you might be right might be wrong. You are like a vault, and cracking that code to get into the bottom line of whats going on with you, is kind of difficult.

Mar 20, 2020
You need a sense of humor. :rolleyes: I was only kidding, chillax..
Joking is deceptive. It can mislead people, it belittles people... behind jokes there are underlying issues. I dont need a sense of humor. i have heard jokes that should have never been said, where i should have never laughed.

Mar 20, 2020
The spirit of truth and righteousness is what i need. Righteousness is diminished by jokes. There is a hole lot of problems in the world right now, and there is no one talking about it. This site for one, is an oppressive power. This site takes away freedoms, like the freedom of speech and expression. Now i came here on my own accord, and i have to agree to the rules of the moderator. But i come here for community. I come here for people. I wish you could see what i see.

E

EleventhHour

Well you might be right might be wrong. You are like a vault, and cracking that code to get into the bottom line of whats going on with you, is kind of difficult.
Answer two questions are you a born again believer in Christ and how would you define that?

E

EleventhHour

The spirit of truth and righteousness is what i need. Righteousness is diminished by jokes. There is a hole lot of problems in the world right now, and there is no one talking about it. This site for one, is an oppressive power. This site takes away freedoms, like the freedom of speech and expression. Now i came here on my own accord, and i have to agree to the rules of the moderator. But i come here for community. I come here for people. I wish you could see what i see.
Well if you do not like our style... there are many other threads you can go to and have discussions.
I won't be offended...:D