Answer two questions are you a born again believer in Christ and how would you define that?
this is a difficult thing to grapple with. For "Christ Crucified is a stumbling-block to the Jews foolishness to the Gentiles".. This is the Holy name of God we are dealing with. The question you just asked me i dont take lightly... I take it very seriously... And it is hard to express my thoughts on the matter, with a simple response.
"but those called, Christ is the power of God and the Wisdom of God, for the foolishness of God is wiser then human wisdom and the weakness of God is stronger then human strength"....
I have a lot of problems in my life right now. It seems like everyone everywhere has turned away from me. Im struggling with people, the spirit is suffering, i feel dead inside. I try so hard to do everything right, and everything is just falling apart...
I dont know if i have been called, i feel like i have been rejected.... but i was baptized... now i feel like i cant even get saved again...
idk