Muslims / Quran video :)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fredjames

Banned
Feb 7, 2013
1,276
21
0
005:116]* And behold! God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

[005:117]* "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship God, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.

Are you teaching the Living GOD, the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, what HE will say, when HE already said through HIS promised MESSIAH, written in the New Covenant?

You are behaving just like your prophet, who oppose angel Gabriel's instructions given to him by CHRIST and against Christian New Covenant believes, in false testimony of satan in disguise and his vessel of deception, proclaiming a new gospel of lies.

In the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST, i bind you lying spirit, against the Grace and Truth Gospel of LORD JESUS CHRIST and the written New Covenant for all Christian. And the angel of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, by HIS will, deal with you.