Ecclesiastes 1:9, "What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and
there is nothing new under the sun."
Zechariah 7:12, "Yes, they made their hearts as
hard as stone, that they could not hear the Law, and the words which YHWH of hosts had sent by his Spirit by the former prophets. Therefore great wrath came from YHWH of hosts."
Ezekiyl 36:26-28, "A new heart; mind, will I also give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the
heart of stone out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh.
I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments, and do them. And you will dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your Father."
the carnal mind can not stand the righteous Instructions of the Creator;
Romans 8:5-8 (ESV), "For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. For
the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God."
Romans 8:5-8, "For those who live according to the flesh, set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit, set their minds on the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because
the carnal mind is enmity against; (bitterly opposed to), Yahweh; for it his not subject to the Law of Yahweh, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are of the flesh cannot please Yahweh."
PS 119
49 Remember your word to your servant, because you gave me hope.
50 This is my comfort in my affliction, for your word has revived me.
51 The arrogant mock me excessively, but I don't swerve from your law.
52 I remember your ordinances of old, Yahweh, and have comforted myself.
53 Indignation has taken hold on me, because of the wicked who forsake your law.
54 Your statutes have been my songs, in the house where I live.
1 Corinthians 7:19, "For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the Commandments of Yah?"