MUST LISTEN TO VIDEO ON COVID

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
I am not even sure what "I have treated 350 Covid patients and none of them have died" means in the context of frontline workers.
It means the hydroxy/zinc is saving lives and killing the virus.

I even posted a vid on how the hydroxy works in conjunction with zinc.

The fake studies leave out zinc and low ball the hydroxy dose. Then tell you it does not work.

I also posted a link to the EFFECTIVE KILLING POWER that hydroxy achieved in the sars outbreak.
the 2005 medical article basically destroys your position.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Whatever you want to think. I have grown weary of the discussion.
It has not been proven that it's a bio-weapon. That's purely speculation

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Ok, now I have to listen to it but logic is telling me that there is a reason why it has been taken down by so many. Most likely it is harmful advice.
If you had been following the massive censorship of truth on social media, you would have said "harmless and beneficial" rather than "harmful". The people who are committed to doing harm are the media hacks and the bogus medical experts who have their own agenda to do harm (contrary to their Hippocratic Oath).

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Forgive me but you are the one that interjected the idea that the pending vaccine is a cure for Covid-19. We're not speaking of vaccines in total here as you well know. This discussion pertains to Covid 19 alone and what you said about the vaccine cure. You went into a bit of detail about it prior to that post I excerpted to your attention here and from the other thread.
Now you don't care?

Here's what I think.
I think you don't have a resource from which to glean an answer so as to copy and paste it in a response to the query I made of you.
I will venture to say that PennEd could answer my question if he chose to.

I believe that if you knew what you were talking about from an educated perspective, you'd not have exited that other thread after I made the question public to you. Now you're here making assertions like you were in the other thread but when asked to sustain what you previously stated about vaccine, you avoid the responsibility of proving what you hoped was a prior point that was actually unsubstantiated assertion without evidence.

It appears you're wrestling with how to be real on a forum as you present a false profile in your posts so that others may infer you have some knowledge of Pharmacology or Vaccinology.

That's just my observation of your posting thus far. And I do care when you assume a stance against members here that arrives as one who is smug and condescending, while presenting what appears to be a false profile that you believe gives you license.
If I know percentage of the population gets vaccinated you get what's called herd immunity which is essentially a cure as he disease eventually goes away like polio did

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
If you had been following the massive censorship of truth on social media, you would have said "harmless and beneficial" rather than "harmful". The people who are committed to doing harm are the media hacks and the bogus medical experts who have their own agenda to do harm (contrary to their Hippocratic Oath).
Everything I have researched shows that Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, Azithromycin, used is basically a miracle compared to no alternative treatment.

Of course the Leftist media is trying to silence this treatment, they want this pandemic and chaos.

S

Scribe

I am not trusting the wrong people.
That is where we differ.

I find everything in the video completely believable. Nothing on that video said anything we have not know for years about China. I don't know of anyone that does not agree with the information in that video. And that it escaped from a lab through an infected worked by accident and the Chinese government covered it up is also believable. No one in that video said they believed the virus was bio-engineered. I think when people hear "escaped from a lab" they think bio-engineered, repeat that and spread misinformation. The classic way rumors always get spread, repeating things and adding extra details that were not in the original story.

Jul 23, 2018
You know it's bio weapon, so you have to be careful about it. You had Hydroxychloroquine, you can prevent it and do not infect it. Isn't it enough for you?
He only goes with the media.
Once the media endorses he accepts.
No endorsement ......it goes in the bogeyman pile

Jul 23, 2018
I did finally get to see some of the video, I watched a couple of minutes....and after rolling my eyes several times turned it off. There are lots of legitimate reasons to question the emergency measures put in place to combat Covid.....and valid reasons to question the severity of the disease itself, especially as it relates to younger and healthy people.

What bothers me about this video is that it is used by those who support lockdown type orders to lump skeptics in with supposed doctors and their lunatic fringe type ideas (alien dna)......
....meanwhile trusting your solid doctors who,for all you know ,are satanists. ....and meanwhile nurses watch people die

Your immediate response is either you do not care or it does not matter.

Throw in a right wing solutionl(as if the virus understands politics.... rolleyes) and suddenly a woman of God is now worse than a devil and the drug that works is from hell.

Last days deception.

Biden and obama are in 100% agreement with you guys

Jul 23, 2018
See what you did there? The ARMY.. ohhh so scary... conjuring up images of troops marching into our cities and forcing us to be vaccinated. You replaced the words The Department of Defence with ARMY to fit your sinister spin.

Now when I read the quoted text below, I understand it as an effort to get this vaccine out to as many people as want it as fast as possible and so that those who want it can get it in the SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME so that they will enjoy the benefit of NOT getting COVID at all rather than risking whether they will be one of the MAJORITY that survive it. And the DoD has the resources to help do this not to mention it is a WAR against us being waged by an vicious virus that doesn't give a hoot about your political beliefs.

"Private companies are also likely to join the effort. The first official said the government is bringing in people to integrate CDC IT capabilities with “some new applications that we’re going to need that the CDC never had.”

The background: The Pentagon will be guiding not just distribution logistics but also manufacturing and “kitting,” the process of safely packaging a vaccine with its necessary equipment such as syringes and needles.

“The DoD is handling all of those logistics — that is where their comparative advantage is,” said the first senior official. “And the CDC, some of their IT systems, relationships with the states following post-vaccination will belong to them.”

"how do we take advantage of the commercial capability of the private sector to handle things like distribution, and where will either DoD step in to help manage that process, or if necessary, will DoD be required to step in and actually physically deliver items itself, "

The dishonest mind will take that last quote? And rephrase it and put it in a meme and say that the Army is going to force it on us. When it is talking about distribution logistics. Like when the National Guard was used to setup hospitals in warehouses that they thought they might need at the beginning of the crisis. The DoD can help get the vaccines to the locations and whatever else is logistically needed to make it available without logistic bottlenecks so that people CAN BE SAVED from COVID deaths. Hallelujah! Can I get an AMEN SOMEBODY!?
You bought the propaganda.

The entire deep state ,the media,big pharma,gates,soros,bernie,obama,faucci,and that entire evil machine salute you and honor you.

Jul 23, 2018
What I mean, is I do not care if the word cure is used in the study data or not. I am not contending for the word cure because I don't care. It is irrelevant to me. If it is able to defeat the virus if it gets in you then you can call it whatever you want, I don't care what one calls that. I will call it THE SOLUTION to the PROBLEM. How's that?

Now if you are asking where is the data that the vaccine works? I have posted in previous posts, if you missed it that is understandable but it does not mean I did not back my claims.

All you have to do is Google "Moderna Vaccine Phase 3 trials" Or read the article about the tests on the rhesus monkeys posted previously :
https://www.biospace.com/article/in...moderna-s-vaccine-protected-against-covid-19/
Quote: "The bottom line is that the vaccine protected against infection in the nose and lungs and prevented pulmonary disease in all the monkeys. Both doses protected against the virus replicating in the lungs and lung inflammation. The larger dose protected against viral replication in the nose. "

Now I do not know how the vaccine would work on a patient that is already hospitalized. If that is what you are asking. Maybe there is information on that as well. I haven't looked for it yet.
You are completely lost and deluded into the propaganda.

Wow

Jul 23, 2018
I already did. The setting up of the hospitals and all the logistics that was involved in quickly getting a field hospital set up in warehouses or convention centers. It was very impressive how fast they did that.

This is a national crisis whether belligerent people want to deny it or not. The Department of Defence, the CDC, the Homeland Security Dept, are all involved and tasked with solving this problem as the departments our human government we created for purposes just like this. A threat to our national health and a life and death crisis that has taken out 152,000 so far and counting.

I don't care if every branch of the military and THEIR MOTHERS gets involved in helping to stamp it out, I am very impressed in what they are doing to defeat this and if it goes down like it looks like it might, it is going to be a historical success story that our grandchildren will be proud of.

THE LAND OF THE FREE / THE HOME OF THE BRAVE Now stand everyone with me in unison and salute our armed forces! And thank them for a job well done!
....their commander in chief it to be saluted.
Ooops..he takes hydroxy/zinc.

Do you salute that?

Jul 23, 2018
I have no problem with anyone making billions. As long as they are not honest and ethical in business.
Really?

You are only going by "not honest" people.

Huh?

Yep,you are

Jul 23, 2018
Dear Steve ;),
I wouldn't bother. The moment she was referred to as an African witch doctor, all false, I knew shining the light on the detailed truth wouldn't stand a chance.
Those interested in the truth, setting aside the slander, will make the effort to seek it out. Horses stand to find water when they're thirsty.

Her personal spiritual beliefs are irrelevant in my book to her personal experiences as a real doctor having worked with Covid 19 patients and seeing the results of the HCQ cocktail she referred to in the video. Which includes Zinc. A staple supplement in my diet that I learned about from a nutritionist friend some time ago.
Their is a pathway to truth.

Scribe takes the msm path.

Deception is guaranteed.

That road is obama and bernie.

Apr 15, 2017
Of course they will come up with a vaccine fast for they probably had the vaccine ready before the Covid-19 hit America, and they are probably exaggerating the coronavirus so there is no escape but for everyone to get the vaccination.

Which will be RNA genetic coding, nanotechnology.

Which scientists suggested it from the start, but they shunned the scientists and went with conventional medicine, but they wanted the nanotechnology all along but they did not want to scare the people by introducing it too fast for then they would be suspicious why they came up with it so fast.

But they will say well you know fellas we tried conventional medicine but it is not panning out so we got to go with nanotechnology, which they can track people.

This will condition the people for the biometric system of a chip just under skin linked to satellite which many people will take it for they are being tracked anyway.

And Walmart and many places are only allowing debit and credit cards to be used, and talk of a coin shortage, which they probably are going to go cashless soon, which China bought Walmart in 2015.

Which Coinstar that accepts coins and gives them a voucher to receive bills is in Walmarts as well as other stores, and is all around the nation, and has been operating since 1991.

So are they receiving these coins but not returning them back to society, as well as Walmart might be turning coins in and not putting them back in society, as well as other businesses.

Because if there is a depletion of coins, or a big shortage of coins, then bills will be obsolete for the majority of purchases involves coins, for most purchases do not end on the dollar amount.

That would cause them to go cashless and all purchases on a debit or credit card, and then a chip under the skin to be able to make purchases.

And by only using a debit or credit card they can control people by freezing their account if they do not comply with them like not wanting to take the vaccination, or go along with the changes that will happen as they make themselves compatible with United Nations Agenda 21.

Apr 15, 2017
I have no problem with anyone making billions. As long as they are not honest and ethical in business.
There is no honest billionaires for they love money, and people who love money will be dishonest and deceiving, and they do not love people.

For people that love people are not millionaires, and they are not billionaires, for the love of people should come above going by their wants.

A person that truly loves people only goes by their needs, and helps other people with their needs.

That is why Jesus said the rich man cannot enter heaven for he would not sell his things that were not a necessity and give to the poor.

The love of money is the root of all evil for it neglects the poor and needy, and love is the fulfilling of the law.

And you cannot serve God and mammon.

Jul 23, 2018
Of course they will come up with a vaccine fast for they probably had the vaccine ready before the Covid-19 hit America, and they are probably exaggerating the coronavirus so there is no escape but for everyone to get the vaccination.

Which will be RNA genetic coding, nanotechnology.

Which scientists suggested it from the start, but they shunned the scientists and went with conventional medicine, but they wanted the nanotechnology all along but they did not want to scare the people by introducing it too fast for then they would be suspicious why they came up with it so fast.

But they will say well you know fellas we tried conventional medicine but it is not panning out so we got to go with nanotechnology, which they can track people.

This will condition the people for the biometric system of a chip just under skin linked to satellite which many people will take it for they are being tracked anyway.

And Walmart and many places are only allowing debit and credit cards to be used, and talk of a coin shortage, which they probably are going to go cashless soon, which China bought Walmart in 2015.

Which Coinstar that accepts coins and gives them a voucher to receive bills is in Walmarts as well as other stores, and is all around the nation, and has been operating since 1991.

So are they receiving these coins but not returning them back to society, as well as Walmart might be turning coins in and not putting them back in society, as well as other businesses.

Because if there is a depletion of coins, or a big shortage of coins, then bills will be obsolete for the majority of purchases involves coins, for most purchases do not end on the dollar amount.

That would cause them to go cashless and all purchases on a debit or credit card, and then a chip under the skin to be able to make purchases.

And by only using a debit or credit card they can control people by freezing their account if they do not comply with them like not wanting to take the vaccination, or go along with the changes that will happen as they make themselves compatible with United Nations Agenda 21.
Bernie. You are awake.

Some in this discussion are drinking the koolaid tg right now.
Committed totally to big brother.
Their trust is big government.
They will save them.

If the vaccine has poisons and changes their dna....they don't care.

This country is about 50/50 (deluded/ awake)

In fact I would say most are into the koolaid

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I've watched this guy's video on his book "Corrupting the image" a couple of yrs ago. It was very intriguing. This video he did right before the "Pandemic" hit. I am not onboard with everything he says, or every position he Biblically holds, but this is fascinatingly accurate. I'd highly urge you to watch: