***MUST READ*** 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It is highly likely that we have a disaster in the making here. This is a nightmare scenario be prepared folks.
So why are the majority of people going along with this hoax? Are they not stopping to examine all the material that has been published, or even the news items confirming how harmful the vaccines are ?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Scripture told us of a great end time deception, most who claim Christ are not really Christian, going to Church once a week and pretending to pay attention is not healing the sick, raising the dead, cleansing the lepers, etc.
Most people "play" church once a week.
Most also do not take everything to the Lord and keep focused on Him with every thought, word and deed, nor do they pray without ceasing.
There is only a remnant of true believers.
According to scripture we are in the age 1/3 of humanity will die, and it looks like that is about the percentage getting Kill Bill and Dr. Phony's poison vaccine.
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Not a good response on a Christian site, I doubt you will be here long.
If you have something to say, please say it as a mature adult who honors the Lord and with reason, not negative insulting emotion please.
best wishes

Apr 10, 2021
If you have something to say, please say it as a mature adult who honors the Lord and with reason, not negative insulting emotion please.
best wishes
As both a Christian and a scientist with Masters Degrees in both Microbiology and Biochemistry, it was an appropriate response. Up to 72 percent of the population will need to be vaccinated. This is the level where herd immunity begins. Will some have an adverse reaction to the COVID vaccine? Yes. About one percent.

Mar 4, 2020
As both a Christian and a scientist with Masters Degrees in both Microbiology and Biochemistry, it was an appropriate response. Up to 72 percent of the population will need to be vaccinated. This is the level where herd immunity begins. Will some have an adverse reaction to the COVID vaccine? Yes. About one percent.
Spiritual status: not Christian 🥴
Screenshot_20210420-215014_Brave.jpg

Apr 10, 2021
So why are the majority of people going along with this hoax? Are they not stopping to examine all the material that has been published, or even the news items confirming how harmful the vaccines are ?
Please provide just one peer reviewed scientific study that supports vaccines are harmful. As a scientist, Microbiologist I won’t hold my breath. There are none.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
best wishes
You aren't new to this site so you should know that's not even close to true. If you took all the "negative insulting emotion" responses off this site the entire BDF would nearly disappear. And this is the section all the self proclaimed spiritual and intellectual giants reside. And many of those have been here for years and years. Their post fits right in on this site.
Probably 2/3 of this entire site would be gone.

Apr 10, 2021
You aren't new to this site so you should know that's not even close to true. If you took all the "negative insulting emotion" responses off this site the entire BDF would nearly disappear. And this is the section all the self proclaimed spiritual and intellectual giants reside. And many of those have been here for years and years. Their post fits right in on this site.
As a Scientist. . Masters Degrees in both Microbiology and Biochemistry it’s totally true.
I find it very sad in this day and age when knowledge and information is so readily available that the vast majority of theists lack the knowledge and educational background to take and pass a grade school level science and biology test.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Vaccine? What vaccine? There is no vaccine available. There is however an experimental mRNA therapy. A therapy where the powers that be refuse to convey the facts they are obliged to provide in order to fulfill informed consent. An experimental therapy that defies the Nuremberg code. Furthermore, a therapy provided by big Pharma that cannot be sued for damages.

And there are plenty of experts far more astute than yourself who are warning of dire consequences.

Let me guess you work for big Pharma correct? I asked because when I hear people in the business telling me and demanding that I get the jab get the jab get the jab warning lights start flashing.

And just to let you know I am definitely NOT getting the jab. No way no how. And the more I learn about this Big Pharma scamming the more resolute I am in not getting it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
As a Scientist. . Masters Degrees in both Microbiology and Biochemistry it’s totally true.

I find it very sad in this day and age when knowledge and information is so readily available that the vast majority of theists lack the knowledge and educational background to take and pass a grade school level science and biology test.
I have forgotten more than you'll ever know about this particular matter.

Furthermore credentials are irrelevant when your heart is black is coal and you are a son of perdition. By the way it's well known that Universities are swirling cesspools of lies.

So tell us what do you think about the creation? Six days or.....???
And tell us what you think about the flood of Noah. Truth or fanciful fairytale?

You answer those 2 questions........the conversation can continue. You refuse to answer those 2 questions and you will be on ignore in a heartbeat, as I will cast you off as a non-Christian deceiver. Which by the way is perfectly biblical in terms of what is stated in the book of 1 John. The doctrinal test of Legitimate Christianity.

Apr 10, 2021
Vaccine? What vaccine? There is no vaccine available. There is however an experimental mRNA therapy. A therapy where the powers that be refuse to convey the facts they are obliged to provide in order to fulfill informed consent. An experimental therapy that defies the Nuremberg code. Furthermore, a therapy provided by big Pharma that cannot be sued for damages.

And there are plenty of experts far more astute than yourself who are warning of dire consequences.

Let me guess you work for big Pharma correct? I asked because when I hear people in the business telling me and demanding that I get the jab get the jab get the jab warning lights start flashing.

And just to let you know I am definitely NOT getting the jab. No way no how. And the more I learn about this Big Pharma scamming the more resolute I am in not getting it.
LIL there is no vaccine? There are now 6 COVID vaccines and being given. I had mine over a month ago. It’s the BUSINESS of all people to get vaccinated in order to prevent the spread and the contraction of COVID. Anyone who refuses to get vaccinated can be a carrier.

Apr 10, 2021
I have forgotten more than you'll ever know about this particular matter.

Furthermore credentials are irrelevant when your heart is black is coal and you are a son of perdition. By the way it's well known that Universities are swirling cesspools of lies.

So tell us what do you think about the creation? Six days or.....???
And tell us what you think about the flood of Noah. Truth or fanciful fairytale?

You answer those 2 questions........the conversation can continue. You refuse to answer those 2 questions and you will be on ignore in a heartbeat, as I will cast you off is a non-Christian deceiver.
And I’d counter with it is yourself that’s the cesspool of lies.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I seriously question this:
Masters Degrees in both Microbiology and Biochemistry
after reading this:
Up to 72 percent of the population will need to be vaccinated. This is the level where herd immunity begins.
Herd immunity happens naturally by default. You seem to believe - and want us also to believe - that it cannot be achieved without a [man-made] "vaccine"...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Please provide just one peer reviewed scientific study that supports vaccines are harmful. As a scientist, Microbiologist I won’t hold my breath. There are none.
"Peer reviewed" means nothing today since scientists and even medical journals have become political. And I too have a Masters degree in Food Microbiology.

But if you want actual studies on every aspect of the non-existent COVID [which is in reality Influenza A (primarily) and Influenza B], then please go to this scientific website https://principia-scientific.com/and examine everything published, including the article below. This article refutes your notion that vaccines are harmless:

Denmark Permanently Bans AstraZeneca’s COVID Vaccine
https://principia-scientific.com/denmark-permanently-bans-astrazenecas-covid-vaccine/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
LIL there is no vaccine? There are now 6 COVID vaccines and being given. I had mine over a month ago. It’s the BUSINESS of all people to get vaccinated in order to prevent the spread and the contraction of COVID. Anyone who refuses to get vaccinated can be a carrier.
Now I know you are a deceiver. The experimental therapy does absolutely nothing to provide immunity.

And as regards personal healthcare matters it is nobody's business. But your own. Period.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
And I’d counter with it is yourself that’s the cesspool of lies.
You either answer those questions.......Or every single person on this thread will know and understand who and what you really are.

Answer those two simple questions and let us know your true identity.

Apr 10, 2021
Now I know you are a deceiver. The experimental therapy does absolutely nothing to provide immunity.
Well it simply more than obvious that you’re simply an uneducated ignorant buffoon. Seeing as you lack the knowledge and educational background to know that an mRNA vaccine blocks the viruses ability to
You either answer those questions.......Or every single person on this thread will know and understand who and what you really are.

Answer those two simple questions and let us know your true identity.
my tire identity is a person who can easily expose you for the uneducated ignorant imbecile you truly are , that trash site you have the link to is not even peer reviewed nor a scientific website. To cure your obviously uneducated ignorance a mRNA vaccine blocks a given viruses protein from bonding with a host cell. Again you’re simply an uneducated ignorant foo that lacks the knowledge and educational background to take and pass a grade school level science and biology test. That’s why it IS a vaccine.